• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

Well sort of oops. The other day I went into a local 7/11. I got to the check out and the young lady looked at my nails, a lovely shade of lavender, and asked, “did the grandkids get bored and paint grandpa’s nails”? I looked at her and said “no they are always colored and I don’t have any grandkids”. Her only reply was your total is … .  Burn baby burn! Actually I left feeling great, I had stood up for who and what I am. Not at all like the checker I usually get at the grocery store, she alway interested to see if I am wearing a new color and is surprised that I do my own nails. T he same with the ladies at the deli counter.

Anonymous

Always great when you  get a positive attitude, most female store assistants I come across take it all in their stride .

But doesn’t it feel good when you stand your ground Leslie,

Amanda xx

Anonymous

So, I had to go to the mall to buy a baseball hat…I coach my grandson’s tee ball team. While I was there, I did some shopping for “myself” and I was looking at some clothing in a higher end boutique. They had beautiful stuff, and I loved an ensemble they had put together…it was beautiful and I knew it would look great on me. When the lady sales clerk asked me who I was shopping for, I said “me”. I expected her to smile and try to help, as has been my experience everywhere else I have shopped. However, she very quickly took a couple of steps back and told me to feel free to look around, and she turned and walked away…only to huddle with the other clerk. I can’t imagine what they were talking about🤣, or why if I was interested in investing $500 in a “never purge” outfit would she chose to act like that. But OOPS honey, I just left while you were busy talking about me…and not for a second did I feel any shame or doubt that my answer was the correct response!

Haley😘

Way to go Leslie!

Alice

Leslie
      Lady

I have always been great at such comebacks. The first job I had after getting out of the Army (1973) I was with a large military aircraft company. One day, I don’t remember why, it came out that I had served in Vietnam. The young man who sat at the desk in front of me turned around and asked, “how many babies did you kill?” For a second I was so taken aback I couldn’t answer then out of nowhere came my voice saying, “none but I could start with your mother’s”. Ended that conversation dead!! No one else ever brought up my service record again. One of my best comebacks ever.

Anonymous

I was in male drab…shorts, t-shirt.

Haley😘

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?