• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, girls, like the title says, I was dressed up outside of my home for the first time.

Here in S. Ontario there’s a group called Xpressions, and they hold dinners and monthly pub nights. Some of the members there are also here, one is the Canadian Ambassador, Stephanie Flowers, and they invited me to one a few weeks ago, just after I joined up here, in fact. My reaction was, alright, maybe some time in the future, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to attend. Then April posted it here in the Toronto group, as an upcoming event, and that really got me seriously tempted.

The girls reassured me that the room is very private and there are seldom used washrooms one can change in. My other issue is with male alter ego, who is bearded. Being a nice girl, I try to keep peace in the family, and don’t make him shave, but it does make it very difficult for Amy to be seen sporting a lovely grey beard.

April assured me that there are those who attend, dressed in lovely clothes and beard. Though I don’t have to dress, if I don’t want to.

Fine, that made my mind up! This was about a week before the event, and as it got closer, I thought that what was the point in going, if I don’t dress.

So, I had underdressed, and I felt quite bold sitting in a Starbucks with my padded 38C on, but with no extra pads or forms on, it made me look like a 38A. I’m a slim person, so the bra really showed like nice perky boobs, so I thought anyway. I was completely ignored, just another coffee drinker.

I really hadn’t felt nervous all day till shortly before it was due to start, then became a bundle of nerves, went in and met some fellow CD’ers for the first time!

They showed me around, and I got dressed up, and made my entrance. Still a bundle of nerves, I settled down and was introduced around, and soon felt comfortable almost at home there. Got some complements on my outfit as well, which felt so nice. All too soon it was over, and I had to change into drab again for the long trip home. Maybe next time I can stay in character with Amy for my drive, as its’ late, and only a short walk to the car.

That was my first, but I’m sure it won’t be my last! Now I just have to have a serious chat with that guy with the beard.

Amy

Glad you had a great time.  I was always sure I never wanted to go out but as I get older I at least want to try once.  I also live in Ontario but on the Southeastern side.

Cynthia

I’m glad you had a great night. Glad I could help make the evening a little less nerve wracking at the start of the evening. Hope to see you come out to more of the pub nights in the future.

Hugs

April

Amy Myers
          Baroness

I find my self looking forward to the next time! This seems to be so addictive for me.

April, Stephanie, and all of the other girls there were so great and supportive. I am seriously thinking of walking back to my car with you and the other girls, fully dressed this time, as its’ quite dark, and a short walk, and driving home as Amy!

I cannot believe myself, at times!

XXOO to All

Amy

Fantastic darling, I just joined a group.  They are wonderful people.  Maybe start trimming the beard a little closer and then to the end where it is no big change for the family.   Go for it girl, it will be a great thing.  I am going to go see my group, only 600 miles away, but it is worth the drive.  A girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Love and kisses Jennifer

Hi Amy,

My wife complained when I started shaving my chest.  She knows nothing about my dressing.  I am 61 yo and have a bit of grey hair there.  I told her I was shaving there cos I didn’t want to look like one of those old farts lounging by the pool with a grey chest….that I looked younger with a bare chest (which is true).  She likes how I look and doesn’t complain anymore.  Perhaps you might consider the same with your beard.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Anne, thanks, I don’t have great deal other body hair, but did start shaving my chest, and I haven’t really said anything to her about doing it, though she must of noticed.

I have started trimming my beard very short, and I have been very concientous at keeping it that way.

That might be a good way to do it, though the worst part, is then having to shave everyday!

XXOO

Amy

Worse comes to worst you could claim you had some mishap with beard trimming and had to start fresh (this actually happens to me all the time, as well as my bearded bandmate).  Just try not to overuse the excuse.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It was great time and very happy to meet you. A fun night , relaxing and meeting many wonderful girls there .  Hope to see you again soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Amy Myers
      Baroness

[quote quote=160332]Worse comes to worst you could claim you had some mishap with beard trimming[/quote]
      This actually happened to my boss a few years ago. In the morning he looked his usual self, with a big, bushy red beard, and after lunch there was this guy I had never seen before in the place. I didn’t recongixe him at first, as he looked so different.

What happened was just that. At lunch he went to get his hair cut, {he was the boss after all, and ran the whole place so he didn’t have a boss} and the barber slipped with the cutters, and put a big slice though on one side. Then told him to take the rest off.

It is worth doing, I think. Want to try it, and see how it goes!

Amy

Hi Amy,

Happy you enjoyed your pub Night. I have been to Xpressions Pub Nights a few times. They are very Welcoming and Supportive. I have been in Hibernation all this winter as far as going out. But I am hoping to make the April Pub Night. I know you can drive home as Amy. I use the up stairs wash room to change. And drive back home as Amanda to Mississauga. You have already taken a Huge step. And this one will probably be Easier You go Girl.

Amanda

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Amanda, then perhaps we will meet there, as I have decided, barring the Unforseen, to go the April pub night.

Amy

Huge congratulations Amy!!

Look at you go.

They grow up sooooo fast lol.

Cheers to many more hun.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Olivia, I cannot believe myself either. I said to a couple of the other girls on Wed night that last March if someone had said that I’d be sitting in a pub with a bunch of other “dressers”, I would of believed them.

Of course, you and others have encouraged me, but no one is forcing my to do any of this, and I am usually not easily swayed. So I really want to do this!

Amy

Anonymous

Good for you Amy! You should be proud 🙂
      I hope I get there…..someday
      xxx
      Brandy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?