Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls ,

I accomplished my third trip out en femme today.

I was trying to get my friend to go out with me after she had a bad experience with some thugs, but she cancelled.

so I went 30 miles south to the small mall I have frequented the past two trips.

This time however,I didn’t just walk around and window shop or nod my head when a sales associate asked me if I needed help.

I went up to the makeup counter in the Belk store for some assistance,I know my voice was awful,but the lady Betsy was just 100% delightful.

I was looking for some MAC liquid lipstick a friend suggested and they showed they had.

However they didn’t but Betsy was able to order it and get it shipped to my house with free shipping.

This took a lot of conversation and I know I sound terrible but betsy never batted an eye.LOL

I thanked her and left the store then it dawned on me that I needed someone to help me match a foundation.

Miss Betsy was well up to the job and she worked hard to match a foundation to my old face.

She was such a nice lady.

After that I stopped by Sephora to window shop.

A beautiful lady asked me if I needed help and I inquired about when they would be doing Makeovers again possibly and how much they are.

This lady also was very kind and helped me without hesitation about me being a crossdresser.

Girls I had a wonderful day .

Girls If you can work up the courage and get out there .

Today I interacted with people and It was a wonderful experience.

Baby steps but I am on top of the world.

Now if I can get the courage to get this makeover which I think I can.

Just as soon as this stupid virus lets up.

I just wanted to share with you girls  as most people didn’t give me a second look.

I love you all

Patty

That sounds just lovely!! I cant wait to do the very thing. Hearing your story helps me to live vicariously through you. So Thank you so much!

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Congratulations Patty, I said many time before on here most shops especially make up ones, are fabulous at making you feel welcome, and are extremely professional in their conduct towards CD’s, and most are only to happy to help.
      I do hope you friend is OK, it’s awful when things like that happen.
      Trilled you had a fantastic time.

Anonymous

Patty

I am so happy to hear this. My heart is just filled with pure joy on reading this.

I am sure it was an amazing time hun.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Diane ,

You just sent me Photos yesterday to choose the best outfit.

I know from your photos you are more prepared than I am .

Girlfriend get out there and enjoy you feminine side.

Find some nice safe locations like upper end department stores or malls and go shopping.

You will be so amazed at how uplifting it is for your feminine side.

Love Patty

Anonymous

Rock it girl and just keep going! Don’t you just wish every day could be that good?

Anonymous

Hi patty…congrats girl!!!!!!…..I so know what you are feeling now, and you are telling yourself, ” why did I wait so long?”….bubbling over with confidence, you have arrived honey……huggs, Grace

and just to add…Diane, you look amazing in your pics….. you’re next girl xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on a great and exciting outing. Those first encounters with people when femme I have found to be the most scary but some of the most exciting to. The first time I got asked about my pantyhose, I had an emotional meltdown. I was scared to death. You did and accomplished a lot. You go girl.

Anonymous

Hi Patty,

I’m glad to hear your outing went so well.  The ladies at Ulta have always been kind to me, and I have voice issues, also.  You really must have a makeover when you can…it is a wonderful experience.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

That’s wonderful Patty! Each time it gets better and better!

Carla

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Patty,

It is so empowering when you have a positive interaction with people.  It really boosts your confidence.   Congratulations on another successful shopping trip.  I am so happy for you.

Robin

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?