Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When was the first you wore pantyhose?

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by Emily Alt. Reason: Not a poll. Moved to general chat

I didn’t.I’m strictly a nylon stockings and garter girl since I was a teen in the early 60’s.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

You could’ve stopped after the 2nd line Meghan.  We know you don’t like tights/pantyhose.  Many of us feel differently.  Live and let live.

/EA

You’re right! I’m very verbose. I went back and edited it

Thanks

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was 4.

Must have been around 7th grade or so. 12 years old, maybe.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Five years old….

Somewhere in the last 72 hrs 😉

Probably around age 12.

Probably around 11, I know I was in grade 5.

Cece X
      Lady

Someday I will get my first pantyhose. I so prefer the look of stockings and garter belts, but because they can be a nuisance I tend not to bother with hose.

Harriette
        Lady

I know what you mean, Cece. Trying to do up the back pair of garter tabs is a real pain.

Getting someone else to do it for us has to be the better way, especially if the tabs are stubborn going together properly.

I have one pair of pantyhose, with no real need for more, for now.

I’m with you girl👍

My first time was in my early teens. One of the first pair I wore had a panty that was lace and I just loved that. I always loved the silky feel and how they made my legs look. The fact that women wore them all the time back then wasn’t lost on me. I’m one of those girls who still likes to wear pantyhose whenever I wear a dress or skirt.

46 years ago and have been wearing them ever since.  After I broke my femoral artery in an industrial accident I learned that support pantyhose are much more wearable than medical support stockings (which I think are made out of recycled cast iron).     Marg

When they were invented. Prior to that we only had hose and garters, a lot of fishnets as I recall. Around 1960.

Jackie
      Ambassador

9 yrs. old. I wore them everyday. At 13 I wore a pair to school and forgot that we had PE so in the locker room surrounded by other boys I started to undress and realized I was wearing them and quickly pulled my pants back up. Too late, some of the boys seen them and I never lived it down. Word spread quickly and you can imagine the crap I heard. But it was actually a good thing for it turned out to begin my coming out process, it escalated from there!

Michelle Wayne
      Duchess - Annual

11-5’th grade. At 13 started “modelling” in mirrors from many angles.

Was 13 or 14 and loved them immediately. Over time I preferred garters and straps with thigh hi hose though

I was 12 when I tried my mom’s hose on love them I only wear leggs hose

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I was stationed overseas in various southeast Asian countries during the late 1960s. When women in those countries wore western-type clothing, they wore the traditional girdles, garter belts, and stockings.  However, I do recall seeing a very limited selection of pantyhose on sale in the military exchanges, along with traditional hosiery.  What few opportunities I had to crossdress, I wore a girdle and stockings or traditional clothing that local women in that particular country wore.

I remember returning stateside in 1970 and seeing pantyhose on sale in various stores.  That is also the year I wore my first pair of pantyhose, which I found worked very well with the miniskirts of that period.  I flashed back to being overseas and the problem women would have when wearing miniskirts with stockings and how the stocking top would so often be exposed.

Pretty late for me, too, my twenties. I like nylon trouser socks best…

I was somewhere between the ages of 24 and 30.  I wore my wife’s pantyhose on just a few occasions and love the feel of the nylon against my skin.  I don’t wear pantyhose now as I much prefer thigh highs.  Pantyhose are too restrictive for my taste.

I first wore pantyhose when I was 18.  I wore garter belt and stockings when I was 13.  I prefer garter belt and stockings for the ease of using the bathroom and also because I have a hard time finding pantyhose that fit right.  I am 6’1″ and most of the crotches don’t come all the way up which I find annoying.  I do wear them with shorter dresses though.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Becka
      Lady

16 or 17. Took a pair from my then girlfriend and was immediately hooked!!! I could not believe the feeling!!!

During this time I also worked at an opera house on the maintenance crew. I was in charge of cleaning the wardrobe and costume design area. It was well out of the way and a couple floors below the house itself. They had these big dressing rooms and bins full of sheer nylon body suits actors wore to look naked. I would undress and wear those all the time!! Those were great!

Remember looking through my moms dresser drawers and feeling the tactile sensation of touching them but I never had the guts to try any of her clothing also remember seeing my mothers hanging in the bathroom from time to time and although tempted I never tried any on until the age of 16 when my bedroom had a lock on the door. I obtained them from a house we were renting and the owners had kept stuff in the basement and I found a new pack in a box. They did not fit very well they were too short as I am tall. But the feeling was so sensual and sexy to me. I looked and there was nothing else in the boxes that interested me or called to me.

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

In my mid twenties. We were stationed in San Antonio at the time. My then wife had taken the kids on a visit to see her mother. Since I was alone for a week I took advantage and went through her drawer with pantyhose. The sensation of the nylons going over my legs was so titillating. I remember standing on the bed so I could get a better look from our dresser mirror. I then wondered “If only my legs were shaved.” Fast forward to now. I have several pairs of pantyhose and I get to shave my legs. What a feeling.

My sister’s Pantyhose. I loved them!!! I started buying Legg’s Pantyhose at grocery stores when I turned 18, I wonder what the check out ladies thought of me buying Pantyhose? Lol

Around 12 years old I wore some of my mothers PH but before that I’ve tried her stockings Most of the time I prefer PH but now and then I use my thigh high stockings and garter.

From as early as I can remember, borrowed from my mum which I think she knew about. They are what eventually started me crossdressing, although the clothes, makeup etc came years later. Always loved and worn tights/pantyhose and always will.

from as early as i can remember, i’ve loved wearing tights. I still enjoy wearing all sorts of leggings, tights, pantyhose, stockings, etc.

Hope Rose
      Lady

I was 7 years old. It was so exhilarating. My body was immersed into a hole new universe.
      What got me interested was my Mother’s pantyhose covered leg rubbing against mine on the way to her work, which took us down a long, winding road. It sent shivers down my spine, the feel of her pantyhose gave me goose bumps and my first erection. After not knowing what was actually going on with my body, My mind went directly to figuring out how I could wear them myself to keep the feeling going.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?