Tagged: 

• This topic has 18 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I will never be free of dressing, and I love it.

I am a heterosexual dresser who wants to date GG’s.

No trans, no hormones, no surgery

I do fear what what exposure will do to my work life.

I have chosen to manage my urge to dress by making it

an award for small aachievements, like paying of the plastic.

I pay for professional hairstyling and makeup and award myself

a day of exquisite pleasure.

Any others here like that?

I too am Heterosexual, sort of, When I am out and aborlfrieut as female, I’m gay, I have a girlfriend, born female, met her as a female, she is great. I spend life as 2 people sharing one body, thankfully both sides are similar in the “What I am attracted to department”

I probably dress female more than most in our situation, but Jessica loves to be out and about!

JT, my male persona, does have a place in lfe…..

Good luck, great topic!!!

Cookie :-B)

Anonymous

I am also a part time cross dresser looking for a gg to love me as I am

svenja
      Lady

I am also heterosexual crossdresser

i love girls and hope to find one for life

Anonymous

Hetro but curious about the other side of the thin line.   Im not going to cross it but curious…

Anonymous

So happy to see this post. I am a straight male that loves dressing girly and being pretty. I am looking to find that special lady that will accept both sides of me and love the girl in me along with the man side.

Anonymous

I’m hetero, but love to dress; married for 50-plus years, so dating is definitely out. Fortunately for me, I found a lady who tolerates my quirk, and even makes occasional suggestions about clothes.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Harietta,</p>

I am a man, a happy and proud man.  I have been happily married for 12 years to thr most wonderful woman in the world.  I do not want to be a woman (other than dreams if my own breasts), but am generally more comfortable wearing womenswear.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I’m a man who loves woman and I’m a woman who loves herself.  heterosexual is who I am as is my desires for wearing woman’s clothes. I feel my best in both worlds and never feel different in either one. You only live once so make the best of  them both.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I’m hetro but find myself wanting to cross the line so to speak so many times.  Someday when the correct CD enters my life and we hit it off then perhaps.  No one night stands for me here. But I think I would like a partner like me long term relationship and committed.  Just my 2 cents.

Dee Gee..

Anonymous

I’m also a heterosexual male and love women but I have always wondered what it would be like to be a true GG. If I could have 3 wishes, 1 would be to be an attractive GG for a period of time to see what it’s like.

Anonymous

A great subject! I am so very attracted to women.  I love so much about them.  I love crossdressing and letting the girl side of me be part of my day or night! I try to be s little bit girl all the time. (I wear panties exclusively. Things like that.) I dress a lot when I am alone including today as I clean my house. Our jobs mean my wife and I are apart a fair amount. I sleep ‘en femme’ when we are apart. My wife puts up with a little bit but only a little bit. She doesn’t understand the rest and I think is afraid of losing me. I can’t blame her for that because she has had loss in life and women need security. I wish she believed me when I tell her how much I am committed to her.  That’s true about other subjects we talk about a lot more than CD’ing, too. I also recognize a couple of realities: I don’t look feminine in appearance just in my imagination. I have to stay focused on positive thought and CDH helps with that. There are a lot of other sites that only care about the erotic and they pull very hard toward things that will destroy our real relationships. Finally there are parts of me that are male that are good along with the female. I hope you find a genetic girl who you can share your different facets and she will share hers. Love you and your willingness to start a great conversation!

Anonymous

Totally hetero, and married with 3.

No urge to transition, just a kind of need to express myself as I see fit and to dress how I feel most comfortable.

Never had any complaints from anyone I’ve spoken to in public, only lovely compliments.

I must be doing something right.

Love Laura

I’m straight, but not narrow. Maybe.

Regular manly men don’t do it for me, even when I’m dressed. At all. But if I see a bulge under a skirt…..pure catnip! I do like a well put together dresser and sometimes want a nice young twink, but men with muscles or bodyhair…no.

So, I guess I’m…..bi?

When I first started in therapy I questioned my orientation. After a few questions my doc said I’m hetro. I’m attracted too femininity, whether it be genetic female, transgender female or CD. It’s my attraction to femininity that makes me hetro, clinically speaking. When I’m ‘en femme’ does that make me a lesbian? lol.  Be safe all.

Love and Peace,

Amber

I am like tiff,

I am attracted to women but I would date a trans women if I were single.

I would go out on a date with another c/d in femme mode also.

I am not attracted to masculine.

Absolutely a cd who is also hetero – at least in real life. Like Eddie Izzard says – I’m a wannabe lesbian.

Anonymous

never “looked” at a man, although I can look at both sexes and say that is a beautiful woman or a nice looking man. Love the feeling when nicely dressed and get a compliment, who does not?
      Had a fully op. TG friend and we were very, very close, in the end she did not want me to dress as she wanted a “man”! When dressed I am a “female” – although when in “male mode” I keep looking at all women, their clothes, makeup and how they move; it is a long lasting school.
      My actual wife knows I am a CD,have seen almost all my female clothes (not underwear, etc) but so far never asked to meet “Helene” so only dressing when she is away.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?