• This topic has 18 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

We I pride myself on being a considerate driver especially when people on foot are concerned, you never know when someone is going to walk out or attempt a dart across the road in front of you. Just the other day a young girl with head phones on was so preoccupied plugged into her phone she just walked straight out into the road, thankfully I managed to stop in time. Surely ears should be free to hear, is the phone more important that your life when traffic is added to the equation. Well she stepped back slightly at the shock, but since I was stopped l waved her across. Well no this young lady decided she was not actually going to walk straight across, but took off at 45degres so as to cut the distance she had to walk to her destination. Well what is it that a pedestrian for some reason or other cannot cross the road directly from A to B then c but chooses to walk from A to c diagonally across a busy road.

Anonymous

Hi honey…..hope you are well xx.

These ” people ” who cross the road without any thought are called jaywalkers…..and these days being glued to a mobile phone does not help……I have seen so many people just walk into the road without looking….and it’s the poor driver who has to live with the consequences…

At least when the fools are lying under your car holding their phone….they can call for an ambulance!!!!!!

but something that’s much more annoying….these morons that drive about with their music turned right up to ” make my ears bleed” volume…..you can hear their car coming before you can even see it….so how would they hear a car horn or a police siren ????….they pass my flat sometimes and my windows vibrate…..so what’s it like inside the chuffing car?????

rant over…..for now !!!!

GRRRRRace xx

Anonymous

Sorry Grace, I was playing some heavy rock music as I passed the other night, and the other night, and the night after the night before the other night, I will obviously drive a little faster so you don’t hear to much next time. Amanda

As they say on the UK side of the pond, you are spot on Grace. I have some cars in my neighborhood that not only have the volume cranked up their bass seems to be stuck at the max level.

Anonymous

Hmmm Jay walking citizen arrest bet had her eyes glued to her phone.

Anonymous

One time accidently hit a deer late in the night on a country road called game warden reported told me when got there its yours so loaded in truck and had a freezer full of venison

Did parents just stop teaching kids “to look both ways before crossing the street”?  Or maybe it is just a Lemming-like behavior that we have now acquired with the world’s population.  Self-culling of the herd, ignorance of our surroundings, or just plain belief that everyone else should watch out for us as we can’t be held responsible for our own actions.

I actually had some helicopter mom follow me to a convenience store one morning on my way home from work.  It was light enough for the street lights to have turned off, so I didn’t have my headlights on.  This woman pulled up next to me and asked how the other drivers were supposed to see me without my lights on.

I looked at the sun above the horizon, then her, and pointed it out to her, as well as the street lights.  I couldn’t resist the temptation and told her they could probably hang up their cell phones and pay freekin’ attention.

That just got me a befuddled look from her, and her kids got a good laugh, which just upset her more than the morning traffic.

PaulaF

PS.  OMG, I just used befuddled in a sentence, starting to sound like my mom.

Anonymous

Hi Amanda on my journey to work there is a pelican crossing which all of us using that route have to take extreme caution with, simply because a couple of very young asian children use  the crossing so to speak. These children just walk up to the crossing press the button and walk straight out on the road without waiting, I don’t blame the children its the parents who are at fault. The children can’t be older than 5/6 years old and are totally unaccompanied.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Sarah…

bring back the green cross code man!!!!

I agree about using caution with those pelicans, they can be moody sods!!    xx

Anonymous

Gen total agree sweetie, the motorists, always seem to be blamed for bad road manner and behavior of these groups.

Anonymous

I don’t BELIEEEEVE it !!!!    👴

Anonymous

I see beef for dinner, so you ran over a steer then, wow that is some suspension Lisa. 😂😂😂

Anonymous

sounds like rack of lamb for dinner. Or maybe some lamb chops Watch out for Mary she will come looking for her lambs now.

Anonymous

Ah you have Volvo, built for pleasure,and so reliable.

Anonymous

“For goodness sake” someone’s dumped a car in the skip.
      “I don’t belieeeeve it”

Anonymous

Its a cross breed Bobbie moo-deer

Anonymous

lol that too auto correct on phones

Anonymous

I bet they blamed you Bobbie that’s for sure.

Anonymous

Hope car didn’t hurt him could sue rofl

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?