Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

Just relatively new to crossdressing.  Just wondering about pedicures.  Do you have them done and then polished?  Want to feel femme when at work.

Yup, RED or white or blue once even deep purple.

Fingers alway a French Manicure.

Ginah H
      Lady

GF and I get pedis maybe once a month or so in the summer, I wear my toes out and proud all summer in sandals and boy mode, and am very fussy that they are perfect..fingers I don’t do most of the time as they get beat up pretty fast with what I do.

I  am asking because I have never had a pedicure in my 60+ years.  My wife has suggested that I go with her to have it done.  I am also fairly new to crossdressing, not having really done any in any serious way for 50 years.  I just wasn’t sure about polish.  But I am intrigued by the idea.

Anonymous

I do my own nails, mani and pedi… Toe nails always well shaped and beautifully painted.

Imogen

X

Jackie
      Lady

Love getting pedicures. Have been a few times with my wife. Just recently told her that I CD and this last time I got polish (although I did my nails on my own before this) . If you’re nervous about polish then just go for the pedicure the first time.

Anonymous

It is a fun experience, color optional. you could go clear and then experiment with color. toes are great because you are in control of who you share it with, fingers I just did clear. love the feeling, just wish I was not so afraid of parading around in drab with burgundy nails.

Absolutely! I feel incomplete without polished toenails. Even in the summer, with sandals, in “male” mode. I’ve only been asked about it once, and I shrugged it off. My poor brother, who was with me at the time, felt that he needed to defend me, but I told him there was nothing to defend. It’s just a personal fashion choice, and women don’t hold a monopoly on pretty toes.

My toes are always polished. It’s a really nice way to be femme but not out, especially at work. However, lately I’ve been painting one or two fingernails that are on display at work as well.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?