Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am looking particulary beautiful today, my problem is that I have used my allowance of 1000 pictures.

I need to increase my upload allowance but don’t know how to do it?

Please help.

Sally x

I suppose it is the case that you should consider making an alternative folder where you can put your photo books, and share your most beautiful and meaningful photos here. Or break the camera (lol)

Grtea, ❤️

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Pretty sure you’ll need to upgrade your account to a higher level.  But I don’t see a way to do that on the mobile site.  I know it’s possible on the desktop site.  Maybe an ambassador can jump in for assistance?

Emily, I only have a desk top and I’m not very good with that!

1000 uploads, Wow, what a poser. 🙂  Thanks for your reply.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Yeah I know you upload a lot.  I think princess is the next level and there may be no limit on photo storage.

I am trying to get the full photo on my profile and wondered if I can post a few pictures that only this site can see.

Aunty June
      Baroness

I posted some pics to my private gallery but except for one picture they all came out upside down. How can this be fixed? Thanks

Ok. Thank you. I would post a few on the site but I can’t have them on the open internet!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?