Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

So, I slept in a bit today. When I got up the wife was out in the back of the yard.  I went out to say hello and she suggested I grab some breakfast at a place we like to eat and bring it home. I said okay and that I’d see her in a bit.  I went inside to change and had a thought.  I place the order on-line and pick it up inside the store. Wife is out back. Go en femme! So, Tara sprang into action!

Because I didn’t have much time, I couldn’t put the entire rig on, so I improvised. What to wear?  It was chilly this morning, so definitely my 1/4 zip workout top and I decided on my gray jeans and my womens slip on tennis shoes.  The jeans are tight enough that ‘things’ might show, so I grabbed my shapewear and pulled it on so I could do a quick tuck.  I thought about wearing my forms, but that top really shows them off, so I decided to go with small boobies and I wore my sports bra with padding. I didn’t even have to put anything in them and it gave me a nice A/B cup look.  That turned out to be a good idea because, well, keep reading…

I just bought some gaiter masks that also have ear loops, so they stay up really well.  (I have to wear a full mask to cover my short beard.)  I put one on, put my hair in a low ponytail, put on a ballcap (with my pony sticking out the back), sunglasses on and off I went!

I opened the garage door (our cars are in the driveway), and BAM! The neighbor across the street is outside in his driveway talking to someone!  That thought hadn’t EVEN occurred to me that I might run into a neighbor! I was already committed though.  He definitely saw me cuz we made eye contact.  I’m pretty sure that he noticed I had breasts because he gave me a funny look and then went back to talking to his friend. So I just waved and got in the car.  We’re not real close.  We say hi from afar, but that’s about it.  It’ll be interesting when I see him again!  I’m glad I went with the small breasts!  At least it wasn’t SO obvious!

So, that kind of freaked me out.  I backed out of the driveway and did NOT look in his direction and took off.  The place is only a couple of minutes away so I parked about 50′ away from the entry (because I wanted to use my femme walk that I’ve been practicing so much), took a deep breath, opened the car door and Tara was out in the world!!!!!!  The last time (and first time) I was out, I went thru a drive-thru.  This time, I was out walking around. There were a few people in cars right by me and oddly enough, I was REALLY comfortable.  I wasn’t at all nervous.  I just glided thru the other parked cars, walked across the drive aisle, thru a few more cars, walked by a few people on the sidewalk and went in.

The pickup station is close to the front door, but I still had to walk by a few women that were waiting for their orders. I made eye contact and smiled at them and they smiled back (as much as either of us can smile with a mask on, but you can still tell), grabbed my food and femme walked back to my car.  It was GLORIOUS!  I absolutely LOVE being out as Tara. It’s like a drug.  The more you do it, the more you WANT to do it!

Got back in the car and took a couple of selfies to memorialize the occasion  🙂  and headed home.  I thought about taking off my sports bra on the way back in case the neighbor was still out, but decided to leave it on.  Hell, he’s already seen ’em.  No sense in trying to hide it now.  He was still out in the driveway, but again, I didn’t look over and when I got out of the car, I didn’t look back at him either.  Went back in thru the garage, changed back to drab and went upstairs and had breakfast!

OH MY, WAS THAT FUN!  I wonder when Tara’s next adventure will be?!

Thanks for reading!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Ohh girl!! 🎀🌼 I loved reading about your adventure!!! Good job and very brave!! 🦋 like you said, the more we get out the more we want to show the world!! There’s no stopping beautiful Tara now!! 😀

🎀💕🧚🏼🌸

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Effie!  You’re SO sweet!

*kisses* tara 🙂

You inspire me Tara.

Hugs and kisses,

Diane

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Diane! If you haven’t been out, I hope you’re able to soon!  It’s SO exhilarating!

*kisses* tara 🙂

So true – the more you get out the more you WANT to get out.

Sounds like a wonderful experince, Sweetie.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Julie!  It really was!  I wish it could’ve lasted a bit longer, but I’ll take it!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Brilliant Tara, aren’t the most exiting experiences the spur of the moment ones?

Breathlessly waiting for your next adventure.

Diana

Anonymous
        Lady

So true Diana!  My first time out was spur of the moment also!

I’m breathlessly waiting my next adventure too!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Way to go girl!! I admire your courage!🤗💋

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Jamie!  Not sure if it’s courage.  More like I take what I can get!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Congrats Tara on your public adventure. Now that you have experienced it there is no stopping.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Deborah!  So true!  I actually had trouble sleeping last night trying to plan a time where I could be out longer!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

That’s so awesome, Tara! I have the same neighbor issues. We park in the driveway and I have to go through the garage when it’s light out. That’s one thing I miss about Winter. Those early sunsets let me go out through the front door and not worry too much about the neighbors.

Thanks for sharing this. It was a fun read!

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Mika!  Those pesky neighbors!!  That’s twice now that I realized at the last minute that they have a great view of me going to my car when I leave the garage!

Anonymous

Hiya, cutie:  there’s a theme in your story that chimes well with me – and I wondered if any of the other ladies out there felt the same.  For a first major trip out en femme, most folk would think that you would be really, really hyped up… but I felt really calm – and it sounds like you finally found that you were too.  This is something I never expected myself and never expected to find from anyone else – were you surprised?  Did anyone else have this sort of feeling?   Inquisitive Inga.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Inga!  Thanks for calling me cutie <blush>  🙂

I was actually calm on my first trip out back in December to a drive-thru, so for me anyway, I’ve been calm both times.  I was probably a little more anxious on this one getting ready just because I was trying to do it quickly and then the encounter with the neighbor across the street didn’t help, but by the time I got to the parking lot, I was very calm.

Have you other ladies experienced the same thing or no?

*kisses* tara 🙂

Congratulations Tara on your adventure.  As you say looking forward to your next outing.

Alice

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Alice!!  Me too! 🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Well done Tara Cutie! (that worked for Inga, so what the heck). I wholeheartedly agree with Mika, that was a really good read. I think what I liked best was there was nothing about, “oh my, will I pass?”. No, “What if, what if, what if?”. Instead just really quick prep and out you go. It was just a story about a girl out for carry out with a look she likes and clothes that work for her. A lot of good lessons in that story.
      Thanks for sharing,
      Clara

Anonymous
        Lady

Shucks, Clara!  You’re making me blush again!  🙂  Thanks for your kind words!

I think my first time out convinced me that most people don’t really care about you because they’re wrapped up in themselves.  So, you just have to be comfortable with yourself.  Plus, I can’t tell you how much I love that top!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Tara anytime we make a trip out no matter if  it’s  just quick or a longer one it’s a huge step for all of us.  I’m happy for you hun.
      Ashley.

Anonymous

Awesome read Tara! I’m not at the point where I can pass without a half day makeover but the missus is ok with me chilling around the house in tights when her girls are out. Its been recommended by my doctor to wear compression socks for swelling and my girlfriend suggested the thigh high ones for a “win win” for me. After work I’ll put them on with shorts and unwind after work and have taken jabs from my teenage stepdaughters about my “granny stockings” and that I should wear them so I’m not in discomfort. Now I’m past the awkward and have gotten bolder and have worn tights around the house after work everyday under shorts with no concern from the girls they even tell me I should wear them if I don’t have them on and complain about a stiff leg! If they only new…… hahaha. I’m not a fan of thigh highs I’d rather pantyhose or tights that are control top, so I use tights and they think they’re compression tights. I live in a small town on a dead end street with five houses, one night this spring I went into the front porch for a cigarette with my girlfriend and our elderly neighbour lady walked by with her two little dogs and we didn’t see her coming. I usually slip into the house before she gets upon us if I have my tights and shorts on but too late. I just sat there in the dim light and we all chatted , my heart was racing at first but she never strayed the conversation from anything out of the norm so I relaxed but as she said goodbye to us she reached through the front porch metal railing, brushed my knee, winked at us and turned to carry on home…… omg I almost passed out! My girlfriend and went into the house, I was mortified, she was dealing with uncontrollable laughter fits and then we had to make up a story for the girls who wanted to know what was so funny. That was almost two months back now and the elderly lady who walks by multiple times daily and we are friends with has yet to mention it to my girlfriend or me but gives either of us or both of us a knowing wink every time we are out when she passes and says hello. It’s driving me nuts wondering what is going through her mind and if she’s mentioned it to someone else but I’ve never had anyone look at me odd around town so I’m guessing my secret( no pun intended) is safe with her.

Hi Tara I loved reading your story. It is so exciting when we let the girl in us out . It can be intoxicating and be very addictive. She deserves to be out more often. I love the idea of a padded sports bra to go with my leggings. Good for you for having a cute wonderful experience. I am happy for you.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks Laura!  I think eating or drinking out in front of people might be harder as soon as I take off the full mask and expose the beard!  HA! LOL!!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?