• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yes girls, I really did this this past weekend. It was my weekend on call for my department in the company I work for. I had gone into the office to check on things and I was in a text conversation with my Operations Manager with weekend updates and one with my wife at the same time.   Our conversation had turned kinda “girly”, and I sent her a picture of me in a black mini skirt,  pantyhose, and high heels I had taken the weekend before while sitting stretched out on my love seat watching TV(kinda like the feet picture you see everyone take while sitting on the beach) . I immediately get a response back, “what’s this? Was it meant for me?” Oooppss . Yes yall, I sent the picture to my Manager, not my wife.  Luckily it was only from the waste down, so I quickly responded , “sorry, no it wasn’t, my wife  was asking what I wanted her to wear out for supper,  and I meant to send her the picture”. Damn, I cant believe I did that and so glad it was only a below the waist picture so I could play it off.  Wow that was close. I had almost selected the whole body shot, right before sending that one .

Interesting no one has replied. Chelly, you know better than to do that. To invoke Winston Churchill, (may he forgive me) Never, Never, Never, use work computers for personal business.

Anonymous

Yea, I was kinda surprised and a little disappointed it didnt get any replies, oh well, thanks for your reply. I actually sent it from phone, not my PC, which I should still know better than to carry on personal and business conversations at the same tine. Too many conversations going at one time I guess. My previous texting app had a 3 second delay before sending. Thinking I may should go back to that or most definitely take time to verify the recipient. Just glad I didnt send my first choice. It would have been much harder to explain that one.

Chelly

Anonymous

Whew ! , THAT was a close one !

Anonymous

Do you have nice legs? I wonder what was going through your manager’s mind? What did your wife say when you told her the story? I can imagine all sorts of outcomes from this. Glad it all went well for you in the end

Jillian

Anonymous

I think I have nice legs Jillian. As far my Manager, I got a “whats this” text back when I sent it. He told me on Monday he did show it to his wife when it came theough and said “I dont think he meant to send me this”. As for my wife, she has met him a few times at various company functions. She said she will never be able to look at him the same again knowimg he thinks he got a picture of her legs.
        Yep, gotta be more careful.

Chelly

Molly
          Duchess

Chelly

The next time they meet I guess you’re only going to have to worry if he keeps looking at his phone and then your wife, then his phone, then your wife … He’s probably not observant enough to notice… But if he does? … Well maybe you have another member of this site as a boss.

🙂

(Couldn’t resist sharing the funny thought)

-Molly

Anonymous

Haha too funny. I’ll have to keep that in mind if he pulls his phone out.

Chelly

Chelly,
      I never sent pictures of myself to wrong person but I have sent some texts that were inteded for my wife to the wrong person. Cute lovey dovey stuff too. Just a bit embarrassing. Glad you picked waist down.
      Hugs
      Autumn

Anonymous

I have a buddy that sent his wife some rather vulgar texts, only to get get a no single “no thank you” text back. When he looked, he sent all those texts to our Plant Manger.

Chelly

Anonymous

Hey Autumn , I’ve received those sort of texts from clients …..” I love you xx” obviously meant for their wife etc , I usually reply with ” I love you too , xx ”

Usually I get ”  oooops sorry ” in return & laugh about it next time I see them , Tiff 😊😊

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?