- January 18, 2021 at 6:39 am #434847Cindy LouParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
Too quite here today, so if Grace isn’t going starting a random thread I’m tossing this one in there since I just shot some pics yesterday and immediately saw what I would change. Ok girls, try to fight the temptation to fill out a shopping list and stick to just one. Since I was a kid I always thought I would look infinitely better with a little button nose, and I still do, but as I’ve gotten older I must say that I’d love to get the wrinkles around my eyes fixed. I’ve heard that eyejobs are one of the least invasive and also cheapest cosmetic surgeries you can get. How about y’all?
- January 31, 2021 at 10:38 am #440987Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 289Has thanked: 421 timesBeen thanked: 987 times
- January 31, 2021 at 10:27 am #440983Inga KrasivayaLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 242Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 789 times
I never like to disagree with the lovely Donna Smith, but NOTHING – I’m perfect as I stand!
- January 31, 2021 at 10:22 am #440982DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 32Replies: 378Has thanked: 1668 timesBeen thanked: 1288 times
vagina right away will be doing it all as soon as done with my HRT treatment.
- January 31, 2021 at 8:57 am #440942Chloe CozyLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 59Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
I would get a vagina for sure!
- January 31, 2021 at 8:45 am #440934
- January 19, 2021 at 12:26 am #435219Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 897Has thanked: 8938 timesBeen thanked: 3477 times
I think I would opt for major lipo to my tummy. I hope that would include skin tightening, I would do almost anything to have the figure I had in my late teens and twenties. They could even put part of the fat in my hips and butt.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 19, 2021 at 12:11 am #435216Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 430Replies: 1745Has thanked: 7652 timesBeen thanked: 6903 times
Not sure I’d call it cosmetic, but orchiectomy would be my pick here. Or, not really a surgery but electrolysis on my face would be nice too. It seems like I’m coloring outside the lines a bit here…
Oh wait I got one that’s true cosmetic surgery I think… if they could take a little bit of this preggo tummy & move it to the hips lol that’d be nice too.
I dunno…not really too dissatisfied as is honestly
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 18, 2021 at 11:20 pm #435201Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 564Has thanked: 710 timesBeen thanked: 1606 times
Real boobs! Without a doubt! Wrinkles are part and parcel of living but boobs are the single n’identifier of a female physic.
Other than that I would change the skin on my hands even though I’ve inherited that item from my mother!
- January 18, 2021 at 1:25 pm #435021Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 292Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1011 times
I would have all facial stumble taken care of, and hormones for soft skin.
- January 18, 2021 at 12:53 pm #435014SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 470Has thanked: 4036 timesBeen thanked: 2254 times
I’m torn between orchi and brow shave/lift/hairline lowering (this counts as one, right?!).
I’m at 3 mths GAHT so I know my face shape will continue to change. Ask me after 1 year!
Oh to be rid of those 🍒 tho!
xx Seren xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 18, 2021 at 11:25 am #434985KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 403Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1611 times
For a random thread topic Cindy Lou, you sure made me think about this one. I’m going to go with an orchiectomy. When tucking, those balls are just a pain in the ass. Pun intended. Sticking them up the canal just makes a bigger bulge and tucking behind is well … a nuisance. I’m lucky in many ways as I naturally have small feet, no Adam’s apple, an ample head of long hair, am comfortable with my small natural old man-boobs, and not much of any facial hair. But getting rid of those balls sure would be nice. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- January 18, 2021 at 11:57 am #434998Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 431Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
Every time I’ve read about tucking them in the canal I’m reminded of a painful experience when one of mine inadvertently got tucked into my canal because of a very tight pair of jeans I was wearing at the time, the worst part was how I found out it had been tucked. It was a beautiful hot summer day and full of energy I bounded out the front door of my house, ran down the stairs two at a time and leaped onto my motorcycle landing squarely on righty. The pain I felt that sunny afternoon was like nothing I had ever experienced, and I had been kicked in the nuts before.
- January 18, 2021 at 11:05 am #434975Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 365Has thanked: 665 timesBeen thanked: 1234 times
My one wish would be to have a hair transplant i would love to have a full head of hair instead of a bald patch on the top of my head,
I can have a flater stomach by losing weight i can have a bigger bust by getting some breast forms and some nice makeup should sort the rest out x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 18, 2021 at 11:01 am #434974
- January 18, 2021 at 10:20 am #434963
- January 18, 2021 at 10:08 am #434961Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 183Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
- January 18, 2021 at 9:51 am #434954Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 487Has thanked: 394 timesBeen thanked: 2192 times
- January 18, 2021 at 9:50 am #434953Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 445Has thanked: 7231 timesBeen thanked: 1770 times
Well, I need to lose about 30 pounds, but I don’t need surgery for that, just more self control. I don’t really want to do anything permanently feminizing, as I don’t intend to transition. I suppose lasering away all hair below the eyebrows isn’t exactly considered surgical, but I guess that’s all I’d want to do. Mostly, I like me now, more than I think I ever have, that’s mostly down to my wife, but also in recent months thanks to all you girls letting me know I’m not a weirdo.
- January 18, 2021 at 9:59 am #434957
- January 18, 2021 at 9:34 am #434946GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 801Has thanked: 7189 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
- January 18, 2021 at 9:28 am #434941AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
- January 18, 2021 at 8:53 am #434928Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 464Has thanked: 737 timesBeen thanked: 1664 times
- January 18, 2021 at 8:53 am #434927Daisy MarieBaronessRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 84Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 335 times
- January 18, 2021 at 8:46 am #434921stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1622Has thanked: 2511 timesBeen thanked: 7107 times
- January 18, 2021 at 8:18 am #434900AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9456 times
To be honest…I really wouldn’t want anything…..because I expect most of it will catch up with me in the end….I will do exactly what I’m doing already…..growing old disgracefully!!
…anyway I’m perfect!!!!…..
….and shy, introverted, unassuming, bashful, modest…..but cute…
Hahaha, love you Cindy!!!
- January 18, 2021 at 7:16 am #434868
- January 18, 2021 at 7:15 am #434866Dawn JudsonChat CrewRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 44Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
I just had upper & lower blepharoplasty on Jan. 8. It is relatively inexpensive, compared to other surgeries, but still a chunk o’ change. I’d like to take care of my jowls, too, but that’s more than I can justify, right now.
I get the stitches out on Friday, but I’m told that it might take a few months for them to be fully healed & see the results I’m hoping for.
- January 18, 2021 at 7:01 am #434858Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 391Has thanked: 813 timesBeen thanked: 1723 times
I think I would get the skin around my jowls and neck tightened up. When I saw the pictures of when I got my hair colored I saw for the first time the sagging skin there and was a little upset with the look of the ‘old ‘ person sitting in the chair.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.