Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Too quite here today, so if Grace isn’t going starting a random thread I’m tossing this one in there since I just shot some pics yesterday and immediately saw what I would change. Ok girls, try to fight the temptation to fill out a shopping list and stick to just one. Since I was a kid I always thought I would look infinitely better with a little button nose, and I still do, but as I’ve gotten older I must say that I’d love to get the wrinkles around my eyes fixed. I’ve heard that eyejobs are one of the least invasive and also cheapest cosmetic surgeries you can get. How about y’all?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I think I would get the skin around my jowls and neck tightened up.  When I saw the pictures of when I got my hair colored I saw for the first time the sagging skin there and was a little upset with the look of the ‘old ‘ person sitting in the chair.

Sandy

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I just had upper & lower blepharoplasty on Jan. 8. It is relatively inexpensive, compared to other surgeries, but still a chunk o’ change. I’d like to take care of my jowls, too, but that’s more than I can justify, right now.

I get the stitches out on Friday, but I’m told that it might take a few months for them to be fully healed & see the results I’m hoping for.

Dawn

Anonymous

To be honest…I really wouldn’t want anything…..because I expect most of it will catch up with me in the end….I will do exactly what I’m doing already…..growing old disgracefully!!

…anyway I’m perfect!!!!…..

….and shy, introverted, unassuming, bashful, modest…..but cute…

Hahaha, love you Cindy!!!

grace xxxx

My single choice definitively would be breast augmentation. Other parts of my body can be improved through gym work out, makeup, skincare and so on.

xoxo

Daisy

Anonymous

Breast implants definitely, I’m sick of gluing my boobs on.

Anonymous

Eyelids

I have hooded eyes through age. I’m not bad with makeup opening the eyes and creating a crease but surgery would be nice.

A close second would be jowls.

Jessica

Well, I need to lose about 30 pounds, but I don’t need surgery for that, just more self control. I don’t really want to do anything permanently feminizing, as I don’t intend to transition. I suppose lasering away all hair below the eyebrows isn’t exactly considered surgical, but I guess that’s all I’d want to do. Mostly, I like me now, more than I think I ever have, that’s mostly down to my wife, but also in recent months thanks to all you girls letting me know I’m not a weirdo.

Thanks,

Bridgette vS

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Aww, we’d still love you Bridgette even if you were a weirdo!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Boob job for sure.  If allowed 2, nose job.  1 too many hits at the hockey arena.

Breast augmentation for sure.

I hate my feet!

Size 13W!

Why can’t I be a 12?

Stevie65
      Lady

I would get vaginal surgery. Get rid of the dam man tool down below.

Stevie

Anonymous

My one wish would be to have a hair transplant i would love to have a full head of hair instead of a bald patch on the top of my head,

I can have a flater stomach by losing weight i can have a bigger bust by getting some breast forms and some nice makeup should sort the rest out x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Krista
      Duchess

For a random thread topic Cindy Lou, you sure made me think about this one.  I’m going to go with an orchiectomy.  When tucking, those balls are just a pain in the ass. Pun intended.  Sticking them up the canal just makes a bigger bulge and tucking behind is well … a nuisance.  I’m lucky in many ways as I naturally have small feet, no Adam’s apple, an ample head of long hair, am comfortable with my small natural old man-boobs, and not much of any facial hair.  But getting rid of those balls sure would be nice.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Every time I’ve read about tucking them in the canal I’m reminded of a painful experience when one of mine inadvertently got tucked into my canal because of a very tight pair of jeans I was wearing at the time, the worst part was how I found out it had been tucked. It was a beautiful hot summer day and full of energy I bounded out the front door of my house, ran down the stairs two at a time and leaped onto my motorcycle landing squarely on righty. The pain I felt that sunny afternoon was like nothing I had ever experienced, and I had been kicked in the nuts before.

Seren
      Baroness

Evening girls.

I’m torn between orchi and brow shave/lift/hairline lowering (this counts as one, right?!).

I’m at 3 mths GAHT so I know my face shape will continue to change. Ask me after 1 year!
      Oh to be rid of those 🍒 tho!

xx Seren xx

Anonymous

I would have all facial stumble taken care of, and hormones for soft skin.

Real boobs! Without a doubt! Wrinkles are part and parcel of living but boobs are the single n’identifier of a female physic.
      Other than that I would change the skin on my hands even though I’ve inherited that item from my mother!

<sigh> Polly

I think I would opt for major lipo to my tummy.  I hope that would include skin tightening, I would do almost anything to have the figure I had in my late teens and twenties.  They could even put part of the fat in my hips and butt.

PaulaF

Becka
      Lady

Breasts.

Anonymous

I would get a vagina for sure!

Anonymous

vagina right away will be doing it all as soon as done with my HRT treatment.

Facial Feminization!

Araminta.

LOL! We have a winner!

Anonymous

Alert!!!….trunk call for Ms Durden

Wow and now yo really make it a tough call. It depends on what you want to show vs experience!!!  I was gonna go breasts but now😉😘😘

CJ

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?