Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Greetings and salutations…I am a happily married and out middle aged girl and I am excited to finally get to know some other girls like me. I still mostly dress just at home but the temptation to venture out into the world dressed completely as Jennifer is getting stronger and stronger, I suppose this is normal. I am very creative, funny, hot (according to my wife) and quite handy. I can play multiple instruments and have written many songs over the years. I am also in video production, currently working on two different music videos. That is all for now and I look forward to sharing more moving forward.

Hi Jennifer.  I’m a newbie here too, but not new to dressing.  Have a great day!

Tara

Hi Jennifer and welcome from another PNW girl (Seattle) now living in Arizona. It sounds like you are just now getting ready to venture out. First let me say from your profile photo I doubt if you will have any problems, especially in PDX! I love going out as Paulette. I have discovered even if anyone notices, nobody cares. When I am ‘out and about’ I use girl’s restrooms and such, and have never had a problem. The fun thing about being out ‘en femme’ is being able to have fun shopping, going to coffee shops and doing happy hour with other girls. It is a BLAST! By the way, I too am into video production. My wife an I owned a production company for years, and I spent many years in broadcasting (even building TV stations in Portland and Eugene several years ago.) Today we own a video origination/streaming company for fledgling artists to cost-effectively stream their live performances to a larger ‘virtual’ audience. Let’s stay in touch. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.  You should go out in public dressed.  It is such a thrill.  I went to Starbucks yesterday wearing a dress and heels.  Most people are so busy with their own lives, they don’t notice anything.

Kerri

Nice to meet you!  I’m originally from Portland so it’s a pleasure to meet someone from the home turf.

Hi Jennifer welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK so i can’t meet up for a coffee ☕, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to you who would love to take you out for a coffee,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lizzie
      Lady

Nice Jennifer
      Singer/songwriter here too. Full blown CD a while back had some fun with that. Still play out. Wish I could do it as Meeshelle.
      Welcome.

Hi Jennifer, and welcome from another Portland person, now relocated to Victoria BC.
      As others have said, get out there girl! There’s nothing like it! I can echo everything Paulette says, I do it every day as I am transgender and now live and work as a trans woman. Feel free to reach out and chat with us, looking forward to hearing from you girl!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. The first time out is exciting then want more and still more. And you can’t get enough dresses 👗 and making dresses 👗 or altering dresses. I love it well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jennifer as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away.. Please do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in a bit more as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. A big congrats girlfriend as having a supportive wife as lots here as myself included do also and many still in the closet we all have hopes for them to find there key and unlock that door .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jennifer and welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Gosh, Jennifer! Judging by your pic, going out in public you would attract more appreciative looks and comments than anything negative. If I was in your situation, I would definitely be jonesing to take it out there as well.

Lilly

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?