Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Has anyone ever been caught, and terrified – but it turned into a positive moment?

When I was about 20, came home from college for Christmas break. One day, I thought everyone would be at work all day so I went to Target and did some shopping. I still remember like it was yesterday.

I wore an ankle length blue skirt, white lacey cami, and white cardigan. Strappy heels. I had long hair back then so I did it as best I could and gave makeup my best effort.

I was quite happily just hanging around in the living room, reading stuff online…

And then the front door opened! My heart raced. I looked around the room and there was literally no escape apart from breaking the window and jumping out. I could tell from the footsteps that it was my dad and he was on his way in.

I had no idea what to do. Literally just froze. He also had no idea what to do and froze. After a few seconds he said “hey, whatcha doing?”. To which I replied “not much, going to take a nap actually”.

And I slipped out of the room, ran upstairs, washed face, tore clothes off and locked the door to my room.

Hours passed and I was like well I can’t hide forever, ugh!! I went downstairs my mom and sister were there and it was just about dinner time. Dinner came and went with just the usual family chitchat.

Later I was watching tv, my dad came and sat beside me said “I don’t understand this, will you tell me about it?”

I really didn’t want to but I did my best. I couldn’t even look him in the eye as I told him “I’m not gay, I don’t want to be a woman, It’s not a kinky thing – it’s just always made me happy. It feels good. It’s fun. I don’t know why. I also don’t know why it’s so “bad” and people hate it”

He just sat there for a moment and then he said “hmmmm, well I can tell it makes you happy and it’s important to you”. He paused and then said “well, you know I always got your back”. Then he play punched me in the arm and got up and walked away. Halfway up the stairs he looked back and said “but i’m gonna tell your mother!” and then he laughed and ran the way up the stairs.

That was 28 years ago and – being men – we never spoke of it again.

He passed away about a year ago. I miss that man so much!

Hope someone else has a similar story that ended well.

Hugs,
      Rach

The most positive thing about coming out is that, as far as I am concerned, I can’t be caught any more.

This is something I do.

If my wife sees me accidentally, then it was an accident, and not intended, but I am not caught!

If someone clocks me while I am out, well, I didn’t ask for their permission, and I never said I passed. So they figure out I’m a guy in a dress. What took them so long?

>Big grin emoji<

Well one day as I was in full Lanna mode, I was going out to my favorite park for a little fresh air and sunshine. As I was backing out of the driveway, my neighbor was pulling in as we share a group of mail boxes at the end of my drive. Well as fate would have it we collided. As I sat there in shock, my neighbor got out of her car and approached my drives window. I began to panic but somehow kept my cool. She asked me if I was OK and I said yes. Then asked don’t you want to check for damage. So out I went and to my surprise it was only a minor scratch. Her car had no damage. The funny part was she didn’t even bat an eye. and carried on a conversation with me as if I was someone else. I don’t even think she knew who I was. Especially since the SO does not know I leave the house for my little outings. Disaster avoided!!

Lanna

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Great story, Rach. Gave me the happy/ sad feeling, I can tell you miss your dad.

. . Cassie

That’s so great your dad was understanding. I’m so happy for you that you have that memory!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Cece X
      Lady

This is a wonderful thread, Rachel. I love happy endings. I do not know how I missed it up until now. I hope more people contribute their positive “caught” stories.
      I wish I had a story to share, but I have never been “caught.” I can only say that the few people to whom I have presented intentionally have either been supportive or have not cared. Only one person laughed when I presented as female, but his response was out of awkwardness, not ridicule, so that was okay.

Kimmie
      Lady

That is the best, a real man’s man.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks Rach,

What a great memory of a wonderful guy!

hugs,

Lara

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Love your getting caught with a wonderful happy ending.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That is a great story, and I’m sorry for the loss of your father.

My story is similar, and concerns mine too. I had put on one of my Mom’s satin slips and was relaxing on my bed before supper, and I somehow I dosed off.

Then my father suddenly seemed to appear to tell me supper was ready, looked at me, and asked, “is that one of you mother’s slips you’re wearing?”. Yes, I answered.

Absolutely nothing was ever said about this. I don’t even have any idea if he even told my mom.

Amy

Anonymous

What a great story!

Thankyou for that

Connie
      xxx

Elaine
      Duchess

For a three year period I was a stay-at-home retiree while my wife kept working.  I would dress en femme anytime I had an opportunity, then change back before she came home.  One day the HVAC maintenance man was scheduled for an afternoon AC check up, so I figured I could dress in the AM, then morph back before he arrived.  I was dressed in my best ‘Sunday go to meetin’ clothes.  Mid morning the doorbell rang.  I quick checked the CCTV monitor.  It was the HVAC guy.  Panic!!!  But I worked up the courage and opened the door.  Awkward silence.  He was in the area, had a cancellation, could he do the work now?  I invited him in.  He went about his business, we chatted like we always did.  I signed the check and off he went.  Turned out good.

That was the first time I presented en femme to someone other than my spouse.  My take away was that most people don’t care.

I’ve kinda graduated from being terrified of being caught to finding it rather exciting to subtlety outting myself to certain people I’m comfortable with. For example, my wife was out Christmas shopping recently with her sister. What they returned home, I’m sitting at the table having a drink dressed in a thigh length hoodie tunic sweater, skinny jeans, cute socks,ankle booties. You could easily tell i had a padded bra on under my sweater.
      My wife is so use to me dressing she’s gone “girl blind ” but my SIL never said a word. I caught her checking me out, out of the corner of my eye, as we sat and had a few drinks.

Isn’t it strange that we recall exactly we were wearing when we were caught?  About twenty+ years ago I was dressed in a button up blouse, the type the ladies in the bank wore, a fitted skirt and heels when my neighbour walked in through my back door and caught the feminine me.

For years I had to sneek in and out or wait for the coast to clear but now, with nothing to fear I could come and go as I pleased, freedom at last.

Alas, all my old neighbours have moved on and I’ve got a new bunch to break in.

Such is life….Sally

My ex girlfriend was doing the laundry. I thought I took all my girly things out of the hamper. We were talking face to face as she was loading the machine when she held up my black Maidenform lace bikini (size 8). “Ah who are these” she asked? We hadn’t been dating very long and the way she said it sounded like she was worried another women. I paused for a second and said, “They are mine”. She said, “Ok do you like wearing women’s underwear”? I told her I did and had more but didn’t mean to tell her this way. She said it didn’t matter. From then on I only wore panties with her. I ended it up telling her I was a crossdresser and she asked a few questions but never asked to participate. We broke but this didn’t play a roll in it. I left some things at her place and she sent everything back to me. I left two lacy hipsters in the laundry. She washed and folded them neatly. I wish I would had told her more sooner.

That’s love. No judgment.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?