• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jones.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I love to camp and fish so when I go camping I always wear my panties and bra with forms the entire time I camp. If the nights are cool I wear pantyhose.

Once I was camping in a state park and was wearing my usual bra with C silicone forms under a tight tee shirt. I had on a pair of male cargo pants and was beginning to grow my hair out so it wasn’t really long but made a cute little pony tail. My bra and forms are really noticeable like this but I don’t usually attract much  attention except in close quarters like at the boat landing when I put my kayak in the water and am close to others boaters. I’ve  never gotten any bad reactions just a few giggles.  I don’t care because no one knows me and I will never see them again. It gives me a little thrill. I would love someone to have an open discussion with about dressing but it never happens.

Back at the campsite I noticed a man across the way was staring at me and kept looking. He was with a couple teenage kids and I assumed a wife.  I didn’t pay him much attention and kept doing camp chores. I did notice he talked to his kids and even pointed at me and they checked me out. It seemed to make no difference to the kids and they went on their way. His wife also looked me over and it seemed no big deal to her either but he kept on looking every now and then. In situations like this you never know if they are friendly or not so I kept an eye on him too. Over the course of three days he kept looking but never approached me. The rest of the family ignored me.

I often wondered what he thought.  I think if we want society to accept us we have to be careful to not push our lifestyle on vanilla people who don’t approve. I should have waved or something to make contact and see how he reacted but was afraid he may not have liked what he saw…. idk. Would you have tired to make contact or not?

Anonymous

Were you really “pushing your lifestyle” on to them? Also, is it really what you would call a “lifestyle”? Or was that only a figure of speech?

By your description I’d think you were going about your day and not doing anything out of the ordinary just being yourself.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Gabriela. Yep you are right in that I was just going about my day dressed as I was. The only feminine thing I was presenting was obvious breasts since the rest of my outfit wasn’t feminine just pants and a tee shirt. I think the guy kept staring because he couldn’t figure out if I were an ugly female or a male with breasts…. idk.

Anonymous

I also love to camp and spend a considerable time in the outdoors, Usually spend some time in panties and bra,  Sometimes hoping a nice sexy guy will notice and make a move

Hi Michelle. I also love the outdoors and spend comsiderable time fishing. Being a little anti-social anyway, I wouldn’t have pushed the issue. When I lived in the west, I often went camping as a single “girl” and attracted plenty of attention from neighboring campers, both men and women who would often want to chat. I preferred no conversation. I rerely had any issues as I usually kept my distance from others.The only real tense challenge was when there were male and female showers vs unisex ones. Fortunately, I am an early riser and would hit the shower and get all my shaving done early and be out before other campers stirred. Now when I launch my boat, I am usually in shorts and a t-shirt and it is dark so nobody seems to notice me much. I do occasionally attract unwanted attention from other fisherman because on the water I like to often wear a thong bikini, something I wont do in the close proximity of people because I really don’t have the body for it. I must look terrible because I often have boats approach then move off soon after. It feels great though.

Bonus! You get the best fishing spots all to yourself. No tangled lines. Pretty nice deal.

Clara

Nancy
      Lady

I’m with Gabriela on this. Being your genuine self while minding your own business is not pushing our lifestyle on anyone. If anything, the primarily cisgender society is pushing its ideals on the world. Personally, I think we need to stop accepting that cis is the default, we should be able to express ourselves however we feel is right for us. Same thing goes for gay, lesbian, bi, etc. people. Why should the conservative, western world get to define us, or whether this part of us is right or wrong, good or bad? Is me presenting, or trying to present, as feminine hurting anyone? Of course not. It just makes people uncomfortable that we don’t fit into their nice, neat boxes.

As someone who also loves camping, I’ve always wanted to go camping as Birel. But, I haven’t done it yet out of fear. I wish I didn’t have to worry about that, but I do. I hope someday I feel comfortable enough and accepted enough to get past that. I would love to sit around a fire making smores, dressed however I like.

Birel

P.S. But I don’t want my wig to smell like smoke from a campfire. 🙂

Hi Michelle I am agreeing with Birel on this one with just a addition. We should not accept cis heterosexual life styles as a default. I have absolutely no problem with it but it does not include those who have a different lifestyle that maybe a little different. We are very much a part of society and we have on the most part kept it hidden. That is our choice and we have learned to live with it. What if you saw two cis woman or two cis males sharing a tent for two. Would you stare and try and make the couple feel uncomfortable. If it were me I would go up to the person staring with my cutest camping outfit and introduce my self and make him feel uncomfortable about staring at you for being so attractive to him. It not your fault you are attractive. Play the femininity down the next time. I love camping also. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Stephanie. No I try to accept all people however they are and I think so because I know about being different… me. As a matter of fact I have noticed two cis females sharing a small tent of which they spent a lot of time inside. I thought, “Good for them!”, and didn’t think anymore about it. Its their business.

So are you saying I should have acknowledged him and confronted him? Also do you think I should dress down my femininity with maybe smaller breasts or no breasts?

Hi Michelle I think you should be your self nothing more or less. as far as breast forms go. that is totally up to you and how you are feeling at the time. You know what breast do to a man.

Luv Stephanie

We love camping, some call it glamping since we have a travel trailer now after years of tenting it. I am always “Jennifer” and we have never had any bad encounters. Most people when they pass our site will wave and say hi. There are some that just ignore everyone else which is their choice. We have had several stop by our site and chat. We have met many nice people who just accept us and a few that that if they realize who and what we are have questions. They have all been polite and considerate so we try to answer their questions. One woman even told her husband she would be very interested in exploring our lifestyle, he looked kind of shocked but one thing he didn’t do was say “No Way”…lol. We both  have even been hit on by male campers but that’s whole other story.

Also while camping we enjoy a variety of foods, not just hamburgers and hot dogs. We make meals in a slo-cooker plus for longer trips we bring a smoker along and have done ribs, brisket, turkey and bacon wrapped smoked meatloaf.

All in all we will continue with our camping and enjoying good food and good people.

Nicky D
      Lady

Maybe “the man”is a crossdresser too 🤔and was trying to see how his family would react. The man could of been staring at you hoping that you would wave so “the man” could meet someone like him. I wonder when I go places that there has to be at least one person here that like me. Lol

Leah
      Baroness

good for to be comfortable enough to be out like that.  I don’t think you needed to change anything you did.  A month back, I got dressed up as we drove in the motor home camping, the wife said she was ok with it, I had to even go outside to check on the trailer we were pulling and she said to just go out as no one was that close,   I was shocked she suggested that as she is so concerned that someone will “discover me: I do think some people saw me from the drive up lane at McDonalds about 150′ away, but I would never see them so no issues.

I dressed up on the way back home too, she was a little more concerned as it was in the middle of the day, I told her, on coming traffic woudl not see anything out of the ordinary and if they did .. so what!

I say you just have to rely on your instincts as to whether you should make contact. Better to be safe than sorry

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?