Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Good Evening Ladies-

I am just curious about this last year for y’all.
      What has this last year brought or maybe I should ask what have you accomplished in this last year?

For me I’ve come out to a lot of people. The people at work almost all know. My mother knows and that went better then I expected. I told my healthcare provider, got a referral to see people at this Transgender Clinic, and began seeing a therapist.
      I’ve begun to feel better about myself in relation to this part of me.
      At the same time I have felt the worst anxiety and panic attacks of my life and even begun taking pills for it.

How about y’all?
      Jessie

Hi Jessica,
      Sounds like you did have a big year and congratulations on your accomplishments. And it sounds like your planning to transition and possibly suffering from “Gender Dysphoria”, but I can’t make that diagnosis.
      Personally, I too came out at work and in my personal life, started on HRT, had cataracts removed from my right eye and have suffered on going health problems that I soon plan to finish up with.
      Best of Luck with the rest of 2019 and the upcoming New Year!! May your life continue in a positive direction!

5.5 months in Hospital for me ,with a burst gaul bladder and blood poisoning,have now been given the all clear.8.5 months for my poor wife,both in hospitals 40 miles apart I have her home now and am carer come husband come head cook and bottle washer.She has a skin issue below the knee which is slowly getting better so no tights or stockings or much dressing for me at the moment.She has known about my crossdressing since day 1,but priority number 1 is to nurse her back to full health,as i have said to her their will be plenty time for Py once she is well. We have cancelled 2019 out completly roll on good health and 2020.

Ashley
      Lady

Happy to hear about your progress Jessica but sorry about the anxiety. Hope you’ll be able to work through it soon.

I’ve been looking for a new job for the past few months. I haven’t gotten any offers and I’m starting to think I may be being just too damn picky for my experience level. I’ve also applied outside my industry but gotten nothing from that either. My architecture degree may not be as versatile as I thought.

As far as my cross dressing, I haven’t come out to anyone lately, but I’m at the point where if I’m in a conversation and some related subject comes up, I’ll probably say something that lets people know. Basically, I know I have people in my life who would be supportive now, I’m just trying not to make too big a “thing “of it.

Funny you should ask.

This year has been amazing. I shaved off my (43 year old) beard in January and bought a nice wig. I bought some makeup and after 50 years of crossdressing at home I went out in public. I’ve had almost a dozen outings since then and I’ve loved every minute of being Anne. I only wish I had done this sooner.

Anne

big year?  well, I started CDing again this year after a long break

Jenny had been purged and dormant for several years.  dressing was always a desire, more than an urge for me and I thought I had put it behind me.

earlier this summer, i was in a hotel lobby somewhere and this gorgeous, beautiful, sexy (but obviously) CD walked thru the lobby and i was transfixed.  incredibly body, sexy legs, perfect outfit.

memories of how much fun i had as Jenny flooded back and long story short, I started dressing again this year. (and joined CDH)

Anonymous

Me too! But instead of it being about me telling others (I told my wife a year and a half ago), it was much more about coming to (finally!) accept myself as a crossdresser. It finally sunk in that I didn’t need anyone’s approval to feel good about myself. It’s enough to be comfortable with who I am. This all came after a dramatic purge last fall (2018). So in January, I started with a clean slate. Started with a new wig, a couple new dresses, and a pair of sparkly black pumps. And from there, it’s been almost non-stop. Major highlights:

1.) Venturing out in public for the first time (not counting Halloween).

2.) Starting my own video channel, where I combine my love of music with my love of crossdressing (and I actually speak! Yikes!)

3. Joined Crossdresser Heaven! This site is awesome, you girls are all great, and I love having an outlet to discuss and write about this part of me.

Here’s to an even better 2020!

Lexi

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I had three lovely makeovers and “went public” on two of them. (The third a/. not enough time and b/. was really meant to be “indoors” in the first place.

Shopped til I dropped on 1 and 3 and had a newbie come out in public with me. (“Dani’s Debut” article will be up after Christmas.)

Lots of on line shopping and found out that I can wear “heavy duty” tights all winter and love how they keep my arthritic  knee warm.

On another note my beloved and I moved into a lovely retirement village and here we stay until its either a box or aged care.!!

Happy Dressing

Caty

This year, or I should say, the last half of this year has been very good to me.  The first half was lots of doctor visits and tests to make sure my cancer was gone and had not spread.  The time spent waiting for my results were always heavy, but with positive results each time, my worry grew lighter.  Then in July, my surgeon and oncologist both gave me the ‘Thumbs Up’.  I was ecstatic that I could get on with my life again without that cloud hanging over me.

Since July, I have found this site, started to once again go out in public and shop and do things I had stopped doing for the previous 2 1/2 years.  I could go out with friends and actually enjoy myself and not put up a front. Even though I still worked the graveyard shift, the days become so much more than just a time to close up my world and sleep and stay to myself.

Friends and family have welcomed me back out into the world of ‘normal’ and I really do feel welcomed.  I know I am lucky to have survived what I went through, and I count all the people who stood by me and the ones I have met since reemerging as very special to me.  I do enjoy CDH so very much.  I may not chat each time I come here, or chat for very long when I do, but it is very good to be able to communicate with other girls like myself.  And for all of you that thank my replies, be assured I DO READ every notification I receive.  I am here at least once a day, sometimes twice to just read the expressions from each of you.

Thank you ALL, for providing the acceptance that is so desired by our part of the world, and the non-critical advice we share with each other, our thoughtful questions about life in general, and the peaceful atmosphere that is present in this site.  And thank you to all of the administrators for keeping it going and up to date, that is very hard work at times I am sure.

Love you Ladies, every one of you,

PaulaF

Thank you Hon for such a sweet reply to this post. I’m sorry I was not around to help you thru your cancer but I am very, very happy for you. I have a childhood freind who is fighting brain cancer right now but things don’t look good for him, but that’s a part of live also. Best of Luck and continue enjoying life, it is a gift!!

Jessica
      Lady

Paula-
      I am so glad to know you and thank you for your response. Like you I don’t respond as much but I am here frequently and I am very grateful for CDH and all of the ladies here. It’s nice to know that you’re not alone in this. I’m glad to hear that you are Cancer free and enjoying your life.
      All my best
      Jessie

This past year has seen me welcome a new grandchild into my life.  Andrew is his name and he is my third grandchild.  He is now 9 months old and he is adorable (aren’t they all? LOL).  So I’ve had three separate trips to Maine that allowed me to spend a total of 8 weeks with Andrew and his two adorable siblings.

This year also saw me make a big commitment to a physical part of my body…that hair.  I upgraded to a total body laser package with Milan Laser and I probably have about six to eight more laser treatments and I will be primarily smooth and hair-free.  I also committed to making my face and neck completely hair-free which has me making electrolysis sessions twice per week until I permanently get rid of the grey hairs on my face.  The things we do to beautify ourselves.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?