Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone im Shannon. Only just joined today. Im struggling a bit with my spirraling crossdressing habits! Much as i love it i just dont make a convincing woman! I also dont have the confidence to tell friends and family. Help!

Anonymous

Hi Shannon;

As one who has only recently joined CDH, I can easily say you’ve come to an incredible loving source for the situation so many of us have experienced firsthand. One thing I’ve taken to heart is to proceed slowly and allow your journey to evolve at a natural pace. In so doing, the confidence and comfort will naturally increase. Continue to reach out to everyone on this site. They are a very special community.

I myself have yet to come out to family and friends, and although it’s kinda scary, my confidence has grown immensely; and I’m tired of living a lie for the past 30 years. CDH has been integral in all this.

So welcome. You will be held up in loving support. You couldn’t have come to a better place.

With love,

Erica

Anonymous

Hi Shannon, I will never be a ‘convincing’ woman but have accepted the practice anyway. If I look and feel good, even for myself, that is enough. And if I venture out into the public, if they don’t accept how I look, oh well, their loss.

Hi Shannon. Let me say that I appreciate what you are going thru. Welcome to CDH Group….you will find all the caring help you will need from us. First of all….you must decide what you “really want to do” and how far you want to go. Telling everyone is secondary for now. Talk to our members……read books about cross dressing….lots on Amazon for free downloading if you have e-book…can also download to computer. Loads of articles on you tube for make-up, dressing and acting like female. The web also has loads of sites for cross dressers. L’Oreal and several other companies web-site have excellent training videos for make-up and application. Personally, I think you should start wearing lingerie first, then add female pants/sweaters and then start thinking of telling wife and others. But be aware……one or more may not be comfortable with these changes, feelings are going to be hurt. Are you ready for this? Can you tough it out? Your wife will be the harder to deal with….hopefully you have been able to grasp how she reacts to stressful scenes. If you need further help or have questions…just let me know…I will try to help and guide you thru things. As far as looks go…..much can be done with hair styles, make-up and dressing/accessories. Several sites have before/after shots of people…you will be surprised. Talk to a professional make-up artist and so what they can do…you will be surprised. We are our own worst critics…don’t give up hope. Whatever you need, let me know….I will help. Look forward to hearing from you.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

cant cWelcome to CDH I can tell you that CDH has helped me build confidence knowing I am not alone in such a wonderful way of life.Since I started crossdressing I have found that I am able to relax from the stress of lifestyle and my work I love getting women’s magazines addressed to me and shopping in stores and getting makeup lessons you will not be sorry

Hi Shannon,

Welcome, your journey sounds familiar.  It took me a while to get my look down to where I was happy with it. It just takes time. Just be yourself and enjoy. If you ever need help or someone to chat with you can most certainly reach out to me. Big fan of the show Project Runway. Got a lot of great makeup tips there.

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋

Anonymous

hi Shannon, I will never be a convincing looking woman either but I find for me its not so much the look but also the comfort of the clothes. I love shortish skirts with stockings and suspenders and heels and if you saw my legs you would definatly know there was a difference. I like most clothes but these are my preference and I am 48, its not always about the look the comfort of the clothes  and the feel against the skin are also a major factor as most ladies here will probably tell you, my advice to you is experiment with different styles until you find the right one for you. then you wil appreciate it more when shopping for clothes, telling friends and family is a tricky one as you either come right out to everyone or a chosen few which then you hope its kept in the dark, only limited people no my life completely, I’m sure you will make the right decision for you but in the meantime just enjoy being the person you are inside, I hope this helps you and if you want to talk feel free to contact me….. bryony x

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Shannon–I doubt I make a convincing woman either, but I dress for myself, not for others. So it’s about how the clothes feel on me & how they make me feel. I get that many CDs want to be seen in public & therefore want to appear as much like a woman as possible, but that doesn’t happen to be my desire–which is a good thing, since that would be an incredible amount of work!

Anonymous

Hi Shannon, I’m new here too. I love dressing and have been reluctant for decades. I feel so much relief and happiness as I’m coming to fully accept who I am. Joining Crossdresser Heaven is  a wonderful step in that direction for me and I hope it will be for you too. I’ve felt so lonely not being able to share myself fully, I’ve been given a warm welcome here, and I’d like to offer you one too! Welcome!

Hi Shannon, the person that needs convincing is yourself. When you realise that you are a woman and you are beautiful the need to convince others will fade. You will then only need to blend in with the other ladies to feel comfortable among them.
      I spent 50 years in the closset before accepting myself fully as transgender and joining the world as a woman. I hope that you don’t have to wait as long.
      Hugs.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?