Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

let me introduce myself.

I am Rhonda Flemming a person with endless possibilities of potential manifistations.

What is your name?

Hi Rhonda, Teralynn is my name. Welcome to CDH. There was a movie star, and a very good & pretty one back in the 50s & 60s. I wonder if you chose your feminine name based on her. At any rate you have joined a community that will provide you with endless possibilities to interact with lots of wonderful crossdressing people. You didn’t say much in your introduction post Luv, but the little you did say was quite intriguing to me. It appears that I am the first to post a welcoming message to you, but I assure you that I won’t be the last. The girls here are friendly and supportive. So stay active on the site and reach out to our members. I think you will find them eager to interact with you if that is something that you are looking for. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rhonda,  Stephanie here..

trying to figure who we are is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside.

Your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything . So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome. You are among friends on this site. We are all on the same journey

Hi Rhonda,

Welcome to CDH.  I’m Alice.  Nice to meet you.

Jessica in Tucson.

We lived in Oakland for 22 years.

Rhonda Fleming was a famous actress. Any connection?

Anonymous

Hi, Rhonda.  I’m Stephanie.  Nice to meet you.

hi Rhonda nice to meet you hope you have a wonderful time here as im doing pretty new here but getting more at ease being myself thanks Stephanie

Welcome Rhonda!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?