• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aoife
      Lady

As usual, looking for the other girls of my generation here, but anyone else watch the Rocko’s Modern Life movie on Netflix? What did you think? I may have had an unspoken moment with my wife there…

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Loved Rocko, I did not know it was on Netflix. I know what I am watching after I finish Fargo.

Aoife
        Lady

Unfortunately it’s just a new 45-minute “movie” but definitely essential for fans and very relevant.

Michelle Liefde
          Ambassador

Totally agree!   I am glad I watched it.  Great to revisit a show that I found a lot of fun the first time around.

The things I learn! I loved Rocko’s Modern Life as a kid and now Netflix and I have a date!

Anonymous

Whether for adult humor or whatever reason I always found it funny that rocko s best friend was a male character but he had utters and his name was heffer which is the female designation a bull would be a male. That is one of the things that always stuck out to me.

Anonymous

I’m old enough where I watched Rocko with my youngest child. I always found it to be fun. She is visiting this weekend and maybe we will find time to check out the movie.

She is such a fan she named her dog rocko (a feisty chihuahua).

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?