• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, finally Boris gave us some good news last night, here in the UK

Beauty salons can open from April 12th! 🙂

Because I am an over cautious person, I’ll likely leave it a week or 2 after this date to see how things pan out, but I’m super excited to be able to book my first ever manicure and pedicure.  I have other treatments planned but this will be fine to start with.

I used to go to this salon a couple of years ago for massage for a frozen shoulder but the therapist I had is no longer there as she went off to have a baby and never came back.  I think that’s probably a good thing as I’ll be able to start afresh and tell them about my feminisation plans right out of the gate.

Super excited and something (finally) to look forward to.  There is hope! 🙂

Love Rachel

Anonymous

I have a salon where my work is done is a separate room with the door closed.
      Just waiting for both of us to become immunized so had I can finally have my pomade and promenade.

Hi

I’m looking for a suitable salon in the very southern part of Sweden (Skåne). When I try to search for it on internet I find nothing. Any suggestions for what keywords to use. I don’t need keywords in Swedish. I can use English as well. But if anyone has a suggestion in Swedish, please tell me 😊 The closest answer I’ve got is a tattoo parlor. Lol

Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Huggs Rachel…

Wonderful news, for all you lovely ladies that visit them!!… personally I don’t, and I must admit, I did mis read the topic title….but

Saloons open…oh at last, I so need a pint of real ale !!!!

Hic… grace ❤️❤️

Absolutely.  I’m in group 6 so hoping to be called up soon ish.  12 weeks after that, I ‘should’ be good to go – with any luck.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?