Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife and I, went out to eat last weekend. So this will be the second time Samantha hit the streets fully dolled up and ready for action. I swung open the door and out we go… BAM! I was so nervous! I was more nervous than my virgin maiden voyage out. We walked the streets of the French Quarter  heading toward our restaurant, I was so shy and felt very awkward especially with the groups of guided tours everywhere. I felt like every person/group we passed was looking at me, and not in a good way. I couldn’t shake that feeling off, which is not Samantha at all. What really got me was when my wife said “WTF is your deal?”, and then tells me I need to own this shit if I’m going to do it! Wow, I was verbally bitch slapped by my wife. So I did my best to perk up but to no avail. Dinner was a great hole in the wall pizza joint (Side note:our first date was there). Once again that awkward feeling started to crept up during dinner, I could feel eyes from the other tables burning into me…STOP IT! Plus I have never really ate food as Samantha, I struggled with that proposition too; eating like a lady, trying not to eating my hair, sitting lady like, and so on. We finally made it through dinner, bearly. Outside I was promptly complemented by a group of gay guys that were at the restaurant. We made our way over to my safe place (Golden Lantern Bar), for after dinner drinks. A fully blown drag show is in effect I feel like it’s a 24 hour show they are always having a drag show! Few drinks later, I finally loosened up and started chatted with people, and enjoying the evening. Once we made it back home she knew I had been defeated by the this outing. So the count is 1-1. There is no real point to my story but I just needed to get it off my chest I guess. Thanks….

PS: Sunday I had a full recovery and killed it! I’ll post about that later.

Your favorite sports team doesn’t win every game, the Olympian doesn’t always get the gold and the mechanic gets it wrong sometimes. Just put it down to an experience. Good girl on going right back out the very next day.

Don’t you worry! I’m a fighter! Failing just makes me try 1000 times harder!

Hi Samantha

First-well done you for having the courage to take that giant leap into the big wide world (again). I remember the paranoia well.

Second-You are so lucky to have such an accepting, and feisty wife ( own that shit !- brutally true ).

Third- You are stunning, love your Funday Sunday photo, you look all woman and so chilled.

You are doing nothing wrong. Do you really care what strangers such as these tour groups think of you ? Stares, perhaps admiring a couple of girls on a night out. Compliments and drinks, all sounds good to me.

Try not to worry about what strangers think of you. I remember my only GNO as Bianca in a LGBT club. A woman kept making eye contact with me. Couldn’t bring myself to go speak to her. Was she trying to figure out if I was a guy? Was she disgusted seeing a man in a dress, wig, make up, purse? Or my favourite theory, was she a lesbian attracted to me?😂😂😂

I’ll never know, but didn’t let it spoil my night, dancing the night away in my heels.

love

Bianca

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Samantha

I agree with what Bianca said. Looking at that funday picture it’s hard to imagine you have any concerns about eating out in public! And I would think New Orleans would be about the most transfer friendly city in the country with the exception possibly of San Francisco that we all have our insecurities to deal with. Did I understand you correctly to say that you and Chelsea are taking baby steps? Seems like pretty big steps to me with her prodding you on. Tell us about Sunday. Please!

Luv
      D

I too have the hair eating and always seem to bang my boobs into the table.  I also try to get food that is easy to eat politely versus what I might get in drab.  First so I don’t make a mess and second so I don’t wipe off all my makeup trying to clean myself off.  And as stated your funday pic is wonderful and gives people good reason to take second glances in a good way.  Your wife sounds like a keeper.

Terri
      Duchess

First let me say that you are very lucky to have a wife who will go out in public with you. My wife has never seen me dressed except for a Halloween party and that was before I told her and a picture that i left in the car. I think that you should just ignore any people outside and pay attention to your wife. I know this is hard to do, but tou should just go out and enjoy the experience.

[quote quote=173453]Samantha

I agree with what Bianca said. Looking at that funday picture it’s hard to imagine you have any concerns about eating out in public! And I would think New Orleans would be about the most transfer friendly city in the country with the exception possibly of San Francisco that we all have our insecurities to deal with. Did I understand you correctly to say that you and Chelsea are taking baby steps? Seems like pretty big steps to me with her prodding you on. Tell us about Sunday. Please!

Luv

D

[/quote]
      Sunday is up Deanna!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats on sticking it out-it gets better each time!
      Cyn

Hello Samantha; Thank you for sharing another story. Even though I haven’t gone out in public fully dressed. I understand your feeling of everyone looking at you. Unfortunately, this is almost unavoidable. You didn’t have any negative confrontations, that’s a plus. I’ve heard from other CDH sisters, not every outing is going to give you an emotional high. I hope you’ll enjoy your next one.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?