• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

MyFunny short story:

This morning I had to go to the  hospital for a couple of test. Now I have what I consider to be very long white hair. In excess of 20 inches, not  gray but  white. I’m 76.

Now because of Covid in  many places including hospitals as you enter the building there is someone  there to take your temperature, give you a face mask if you don’t have  one and make you  use hand  sanitizer. Then and only  then  can you enter the  main building.  There are double  doors so in essence  you are isolated between the doors before you can  go into the  building.

So I walk through the first  set of doors the person taking the temperatures looks at me and says  “Well hello Santa. You’re early for Christmas”. I just burst out laughing and then said… “Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho.”.

First time I laughed in three  months.

Kathleen

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?