• This topic has 58 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So many stories about girls leaving CDH, lately. And quite a few re-introductions of girls returning to the fold.  Got me wondering …

I have been on and reasonably active since first discovering CDH and creating this account in August 2021.  I didn’t hesitate to create my account, because I believe I immediately saw the tremendously positive effect it could have on my psyche to finally share this part of me with like-minded girls.  I would probably leave only if my wife  discovered everything about my crossdressing (lingerie, makeup, clothing, shoes, frequency and intensity of crossdressing, THIS ACCOUNT) and insisted I stop.

Gwyneth
      Lady

My desire to CD is much different from many here. My reason will come and go. Like now, I haven’t replied to any post in quite a while. Now I feel like I will be on the site more. My desire is rising again.

I don’t know if I’m making sense.

Gwyn

Gwyn,

I’m the same, it comes in waves. I go a few months where, other than underdressing and admiring women’s clothing, I don’t think that much about it. Then, for no reason I can think of, it hits me. All I can think about is wanting to go shopping and buy dresses and other women’s clothing. I want to learn makeup and act feminine. That will last for a few months, then go away. wish I knew why.

Gwyneth
          Lady

Don’t know if this is appropriate, but I have gone from looking at beautiful women thinking I would love to go out with her to I wish I could BE her. That doesn’t go away for me. But the desire in my life to dress does come and go.

Anonymous

Gwyneth,

I think many of us can relate to what you are saying.  The pink fog rolls in and rolls back out for a lot of girls here.  For me personally, it’s always there.  I’ve underdressed in panties consistently for years, now.

On the other topic, looking at women with envy vs. lust also makes sense.  Especially when the urge to crossdress is strong.  We (at least some of us) yearn to be seen as a girl, so admiring a pretty GG and wanting to be like her fits in with that.

I just hope we get to enjoy your company regardless of how you are feeling.

Much love,

Raquel

Gwyneth
            Lady

Thanks Raquel. I will always be close by. I wish I had more comfort sharing my reasoning for all this.

Gwyn

Hi Gwyneth,

It was absolutely confusing for me to think that I desired a woman in X kind of clothes or underwear to realize that I wanted me to be tha woman dreessed in that way.

And In this moment it is even more confusing for me that wanting to be a woman I am beggining to strongly desire a man ( never before) when I am crossdressing.

I thik is part of accepting the androgyn myself.

And difficult to manage being married with a woman.

Anything you need I am here

Kisses

Sonia

Gwyneth
            Lady

Thx for replying Sonia. Truth be told, my CD desire comes from my desire for a man. I kinda got the cart before the horse, maybe!

Gwyn

In my case I always kept my sexual desires under a strict control and repression…. something was terrible beyond opening 100% to my sexuality….

In my case beyond was Sonia and her/ my desires to reach my complete sexuality

It is wjete I am now but I think is not a questipn of reason or organizing ourserlves with order.

I think that Sexuality is the last hiden place where myself shouted to be….

Kisses

Sonia

I too have been relatively active since joining.  Sure, I may have gone a few days with barely any activity when real life gets in the way.  But I’m drawn back in.

Unless there was something detrimental about leaving the account open, I don’t see a reason for me to delete the account.  If I should find at some point it no longer fits me, it doesn’t do any harm just leaving it open but inactive.  Unless I was inactive for an extended period (months if not years), I’d just let it be.

To me, deleting the account is like purging.  You can do away with the physical, but the need will still be there, and there will usually come a time when the need for the physical overwhelms you and you wish you hadn’t purged in the first place.

Anonymous

Alison, purging sux for sure.  Doesn’t it?  😉

Fortunately I’ve only had to do a half purge once.  When my ex found my stuff, she threw it all out.  But being the one who takes out the garbage, I found what she did and retrieved about half the items and let the other half go.  That’s the closest I’ve had to a purge.

In late 2016 I realized that I was not going to purge again.  This gift/curse was not going away.  In I joined here in Feb 2017 and have stayed and will not leave.

In the late 90s early 2000s i was on another message board and did leave it for a number of years (4-6?) only to come back to it.

Anonymous

Nancy, as long as you’re staying, I guess I will, too.

Anonymous

Hi Raquel,

It was a good day when I found cdh. Like many here, I’d feel a lot more isolated without it. And yes, people disappear for a variety of reasons. It’s a bit strange when you don’t see what were once regular posters around. But to counter that, there seems to always be new voices appear to add to the mix.

I’m on my first sign up, and post pretty regularly. I did think of leaving once, and thought I was serious. It was a little crisis of confidence, but thanks to the sensible influence of some of the members here,  I realised it would have been a bad decision..

I also did a ‘time out’ out last summer. I felt maybe I was getting too much into the forum, and forgetting there was real life out there – mind you, I’ve seen this sort of thing happen on other forums too, I don’t think it’s cdh, rather just the nature of forums ( or is it just a human trait?)

So I challenged myself to stay away for a month. And as soon as I’d succeeded, I was back again, lol. It wouldn’t surprise me if I did something similar in the future. It never hurts to stand back and take stock once in a while. But that’s not the same as leaving.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Marti, finding and joining CDH was the best day of my crossdressing life.  I love meeting girls like you and feeling like I’m “one of the girls,” too.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Raquel.

In the past my dressing fever has risen and fallen but always came back soon enough and usually stronger. As I’ve gotten older I seem to be in a permanent state of more fem than male now so I don’t believe I’ll be leaving CDH anytime soon. I’ve only been here for less than a year. I love reading all the other girls experiences and in turn expressing myself so unless I’m kicked out for some reason I’ll be here looking for that next post.

Anonymous

I especially like reading about actively supportive SOs and dreaming that mine will be like that some day.  Of course, I’d have to come out to her, first.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Raquel.

I hope you can come out to the wife one day and find shes surprisingly supportive.

This is my first and only account. I’m mostly a FT CD/TG so the support here is a natural part of my life at this point. That said, It’s not unusual to take time where I only lurk or outright dont login for days to a week or 2. That’s just my natural position on social media in general though

Heather

Anonymous

I agree, Heather, that logging in here, is the only support I receive for my crossdressing and has become a home-away-from-home.  I do tend to check in at least every 3 or 4 days, at the longest, though.  More like daily or every other day.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

This is the first site I have joined. I sat back and saw what was happening and then started to post. It’s a big community and it has had its ups and downs. The core of the site is support. We may get new people coming in and ask the same questions and it will be repetitious. That is part of it as they will never know what has been written before and it is important to them. Help and advice is the centre pin and why we are here. No ones opinion is worth more than another, the recipient will have a myriad of replies which, hopefully will answer the question and give them food for thought. We can all learn and get some great tips here too. It can pick us up when we are down and of course – You are not alone.

Anonymous

Angela, yes, the support and advice here are spot on, for the most part.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Raquel,

I’ve been reasonably active since joining CDH the first time.  Haven’t dropped and returned.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice,

And I’m so glad you’re here.

Much love,

Raquel

Revel
      Baroness

Good question, Raquel

I have been on and active since first registering. CDH was the first CD site that I registered Revel with back on December 2020, and it’s the only CD site that I’m currently on. As explained in my second article, CDH and the sisters here are like family to me. I love the kindness and support that has been shown to me by the sisters. I love this Girl Gang here. 🙂

XOXO Rev

Anonymous

Revel,

You said it.  The girls here are the best.  I love ‘em, too.

Much love,

Raquel

I joined in December 2020 and have been active since.   I enjoy the interaction with the other residents and love reading their posts and replying in kind.   The support I have felt through my interaction has been great and it is nice to have an avenue where I can feel wanted and loved and not judged.   Thank you so much for all the ‘thank you’ to my posts.

Anonymous

Equal,

“Wanted and loved and not judged.” That’s no so hard to ask, is it?  Well you are wanted and loved, here.  I always enjoy your posts and comments.

Much love,

Raquel

It is a wonderful and beautiful feeling to have when visiting this Heavenly Address Raquel.

Ashley
      Lady

I first joined in 2019 because I had a major purge and then started cross dressing again only a few weeks later. I thought it would be best to try to understand this part of myself so I signed up here and I’ve had so many great discussions since 🙂

I’ve spent a few weeks away here and there, mostly when I didn’t have much time to be online.

My time here began with a purge of my women’s things… I can now say that I’ve actually purged part of my male wardrobe, a little while ago I got rid of my boxers 🙂

Anonymous

Ashley,

It’s always nice to see you. And if you ever have the urge to purge, again, message me and I’ll talk you out of it (or at least give you my address, so you can send it to me 😉).

Much love,

Raquel

I joined CH years ago but like many other groups where I thought I could find likeminded people, I just forgot I joined.

Recently I rediscovered this group that I had no idea I joined years ago. I now find great pleasure coming here every morning and spend time sharing my secret life as a crossdresser. I find it very liberating to be totally open with others about the pleasures I get from crossdressing and enjoying feeling feminine.

I love commenting on as many posts as I can relate to. It’s such a wonderful feeling to just let your most deepest inner feelings and thoughts out. It almost feels as good as putting on a dress and going out in public.

Anonymous

Lacy,

Thanks for sharing.

Much love,

Raquel

Elaine
      Duchess

I have been a member since 2015. Took a short sabbatical once after a purge but was back within a month. I’m on chat nearly everyday, post pictures often, and read thru the forums. I also think it is important to be a paying member to help cover the cost of running the website. There is sometimes a little drama. I am saddened when it seems we all can’t get along, but I suppose that is part of group dynamics. Over the years I’ve seen many ladies come and go, and many stay of course. It’s delightful to see a newcomer arrive and watch them grow. Those that left I hope they are okay. Don’t know the reasons they are gone but I wish them well. This lifestyle is a struggle on many levels. Bless you all for the friendship and fellowship (is there a feminine tense for ‘fellow’ship?).

Anonymous

Elaine,

I’ve never used the chat room.  It seems to be too “stream-of-consciousness” for me.  I stick with the forums where I can be away for a day or two and catch up on most stuff when I return.

BTW there doesn’t appear to be a famine version of fellowship. Academia considers it gender neutral.  The word fellow as a nickname of sorts for men developed much later than fellowship. This is based on just a bit of Googling.

If I could pay without it showing up on our shared credit card account statement, I’d love to financially support CDH.

Much love,

Raquel

Marianne
        Ambassador

The closest I can come up with is sisterhood.

Marianne Tornander

I have been here (first time) for almost one year.

I joined looking for answers more than advise. I never formally introduced myself because I’m kind of shy and at the time really didn’t know what to say. Early on I really didn’t post very much as I was mostly reading and searching. I have tried to be more active here lately when I felt there was something I could add to a conversation.

Gwyneth
        Lady

You just might have an answer someone is looking for!

Gwyn

Anonymous

Michelle,

We all have something to add and we love hearing from you.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi girls!!!!

The day after I accepted that I am at least a TV/CD logged in CDH.

Is a place where with the help of other sisters I simply feel myself naturally girl/woman and I am also able to embrace a femenine energy that makes me more sensible, empathic, and in some way more sensual too.

I don’t kwow how long I am going to stay ( I hope ñong time) what these two months have been absolutely worthly and helpful.

Kisses,

Sonia

Anonymous

Sonia,

I’m glad you feel you can be your true self around us. That’s one of the key reasons I love it here.

Much love,

Raquel

Thank you Raquel!!!

And thanks also for answering in spanish to Sofia.

Sometimes is difficult to express our feelings in a lenguage that is not ours. Sisters help understunding a lot but somrtimes we write wrongly or too academic.

Un Beso y un abrazo!!!

Sonia

Y si vienes a España estas invitada a una cerveza!!!!

Anonymous

A kiss and a hug to you, too!

I don’t speak much Spanish, but I can read a little.

Much love,

Raquel

I have been fairly active since I registered 6months ago

Anonymous

Kimberly,

It’s always nice to hear from you.

Much love,

Raquel

ChloeC
      Duchess

Well, I’ve been on since now well over two years ago, and have tried to be fairly consistent.  Most days I will get on and read various postings, and if I find something where I think I can actually add to the discussion, I will post.  If not, I’ll move on.  I do sometimes not post for several days such as last week, when I was away from home visiting some family on sort of a ‘vacation’ trip – a lot less free time as it were.

You’re all probably stuck with me for some time to come, as I see no reason to ever leave (unless I happen to experience some gigantic life changing event).  The only other reason I could ever imagine leaving…for good, and not just taking a short break…is if I might allow myself to be put into a position where things might become unsettled which I don’t like at all. I’ve learned enough through life that I’m more aware of seeing that coming and can put a stop to it.

I do enjoy being here, reading about how all you girls are coping with life, successes, concerns, questions about improving one’s self and sharing my own experiences, all of which have brought me to this place and time in my life.  All to the good, and I hope it continues.

Hugs
      ChloeC

Anonymous

Chloe,

“reading about how all you girls are coping with life, successes, concerns, questions about improving one’s self and sharing my own experiences,”

Sharing these moments is what it’s all about.  I love hearing about yours.

Much love,

Raquel

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Raquel,

I have been here for about four months now. I’m on the forums almost every day. I have made friends and talked about things that would never have been possible outside of this heavily address! I don’t see myself leaving. If I felt I had to step back for a bit I would just leave my account open.

Like you I would also like to be a contributing member, but that paper trail would have to be explained to the SO…

Love and hugs

Lara

Anonymous

Lara,

The support we get, particularly when we share something personal, is wonderful. I hope someday you don’t have to worry about “explaining” anything to your SO, but rather are embraced by her.  That’s my dream, too.

Much love,

Raquel

Hola a todas, si esta es mi primer cuenta aqui en CDH y hasta el momento estoy muy contenta y satisfecha, me alegra mucho haber encontrado esta comunidad y espero poder compartir con ella e ir creciendo y desarrollandome por lo que me reste de vida.
      Saludos a todas

Anonymous

Hola, Sofía. Me alegro de que hayas encontrado CDH. Sé que ha sido maravilloso para mí. Por lo general, hay tal efusión de amor y apoyo, que a veces me abruma. Encantado de conocerte.

Y no, no hablo español. Usé un traductor, así que por favor perdona cualquier error.

Mucho amor,

Raquel

Hola Raquel mucho gusto y no te preocupes, yo, aunque se algo de ingles, prefiero usar el español porque pienso completamente en español y al escribir en ingles me tardo mas tiempo por estar pensando en la forma correcta de escribir lo que pienso, creo que soy un poco perezosa jaja.
          Saludos y mucho amor tambien para ti y para todas

Anonymous

No te preocupes. Hablo suficiente español para pedir una cerveza y preguntar dónde está el baño. La función de traductor en mi iPad de Apple hace el resto. Funciona en ambos sentidos, de español a inglés e inglés a español.

Gwyneth
        Lady

What did she say?

Anonymous

Gwyneth,

on an iPad, you can highlight text, then have it translated.

Sofia said, “Hello everyone, if this is my first account here on CDH and so far I am very happy and satisfied, I am very happy to have found this community and I hope to be able to share with it and grow and develop for what remains of my life.
          Greetings to everyone”

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Six and a half years and counting for me. Was member 118 when I joined in August 2015 and am currently the 18th longest still active member. But we certainly welcome our prodigal daughters.
      Cyn

Anonymous

In other words, Cynthia, you were there for most us of before we even realized we needed you.  Thank you so much for being the spirit of CDH at the core.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

[postquote quote=615361]
      Oops! Meant to reply “Requal”. Damn autocorrect.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?