- Yes, I have been on and active since first registering.
- Yes, but I have been dormant for periods of weeks, months, years, in between posts. (Describe the reasons for inactivity, if you can, in a response)
- No, I have left CDH (deleted account) one or more times and created new accounts upon returning. (Describe your reason, if you can, in a response)
- January 25, 2022 at 4:53 am #615103Raquel SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
So many stories about girls leaving CDH, lately. And quite a few re-introductions of girls returning to the fold. Got me wondering …
I have been on and reasonably active since first discovering CDH and creating this account in August 2021. I didn’t hesitate to create my account, because I believe I immediately saw the tremendously positive effect it could have on my psyche to finally share this part of me with like-minded girls. I would probably leave only if my wife discovered everything about my crossdressing (lingerie, makeup, clothing, shoes, frequency and intensity of crossdressing, THIS ACCOUNT) and insisted I stop.
- February 28, 2022 at 5:01 am #625493Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
- February 21, 2022 at 4:13 pm #623869skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 118Replies: 1325Has thanked: 599 timesBeen thanked: 1821 times
Six and a half years and counting for me. Was member 118 when I joined in August 2015 and am currently the 18th longest still active member. But we certainly welcome our prodigal daughters.
- February 17, 2022 at 12:01 pm #622731Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 39Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
Hola a todas, si esta es mi primer cuenta aqui en CDH y hasta el momento estoy muy contenta y satisfecha, me alegra mucho haber encontrado esta comunidad y espero poder compartir con ella e ir creciendo y desarrollandome por lo que me reste de vida.
Saludos a todas
- February 17, 2022 at 2:39 pm #622780GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 219Has thanked: 1432 timesBeen thanked: 831 times
What did she say?
- February 17, 2022 at 3:09 pm #622786Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
on an iPad, you can highlight text, then have it translated.
Sofia said, “Hello everyone, if this is my first account here on CDH and so far I am very happy and satisfied, I am very happy to have found this community and I hope to be able to share with it and grow and develop for what remains of my life.
Greetings to everyone”
- February 17, 2022 at 2:14 pm #622766LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
Hola, Sofía. Me alegro de que hayas encontrado CDH. Sé que ha sido maravilloso para mí. Por lo general, hay tal efusión de amor y apoyo, que a veces me abruma. Encantado de conocerte.
Y no, no hablo español. Usé un traductor, así que por favor perdona cualquier error.
- February 18, 2022 at 12:11 pm #623012Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 39Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
Hola Raquel mucho gusto y no te preocupes, yo, aunque se algo de ingles, prefiero usar el español porque pienso completamente en español y al escribir en ingles me tardo mas tiempo por estar pensando en la forma correcta de escribir lo que pienso, creo que soy un poco perezosa jaja.
Saludos y mucho amor tambien para ti y para todas
- February 19, 2022 at 2:15 am #623125LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
No te preocupes. Hablo suficiente español para pedir una cerveza y preguntar dónde está el baño. La función de traductor en mi iPad de Apple hace el resto. Funciona en ambos sentidos, de español a inglés e inglés a español.
- January 27, 2022 at 9:07 pm #615874Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 788Has thanked: 17448 timesBeen thanked: 2832 times
I have been here for about four months now. I’m on the forums almost every day. I have made friends and talked about things that would never have been possible outside of this heavily address! I don’t see myself leaving. If I felt I had to step back for a bit I would just leave my account open.
Like you I would also like to be a contributing member, but that paper trail would have to be explained to the SO…
Love and hugs
- January 28, 2022 at 4:46 am #615923LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
The support we get, particularly when we share something personal, is wonderful. I hope someday you don’t have to worry about “explaining” anything to your SO, but rather are embraced by her. That’s my dream, too.
- January 27, 2022 at 11:39 am #615760ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 544Has thanked: 2069 timesBeen thanked: 2549 times
Well, I’ve been on since now well over two years ago, and have tried to be fairly consistent. Most days I will get on and read various postings, and if I find something where I think I can actually add to the discussion, I will post. If not, I’ll move on. I do sometimes not post for several days such as last week, when I was away from home visiting some family on sort of a ‘vacation’ trip – a lot less free time as it were.
You’re all probably stuck with me for some time to come, as I see no reason to ever leave (unless I happen to experience some gigantic life changing event). The only other reason I could ever imagine leaving…for good, and not just taking a short break…is if I might allow myself to be put into a position where things might become unsettled which I don’t like at all. I’ve learned enough through life that I’m more aware of seeing that coming and can put a stop to it.
I do enjoy being here, reading about how all you girls are coping with life, successes, concerns, questions about improving one’s self and sharing my own experiences, all of which have brought me to this place and time in my life. All to the good, and I hope it continues.
- January 28, 2022 at 4:40 am #615922LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
“reading about how all you girls are coping with life, successes, concerns, questions about improving one’s self and sharing my own experiences,”
Sharing these moments is what it’s all about. I love hearing about yours.
- January 27, 2022 at 10:46 am #615744Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 188Has thanked: 697 timesBeen thanked: 684 times
- January 28, 2022 at 4:37 am #615920
- January 27, 2022 at 5:44 am #6156751968 SoniaLadyRegistered On: November 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 50Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
The day after I accepted that I am at least a TV/CD logged in CDH.
Is a place where with the help of other sisters I simply feel myself naturally girl/woman and I am also able to embrace a femenine energy that makes me more sensible, empathic, and in some way more sensual too.
I don’t kwow how long I am going to stay ( I hope ñong time) what these two months have been absolutely worthly and helpful.
- January 28, 2022 at 4:35 am #615919LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
I’m glad you feel you can be your true self around us. That’s one of the key reasons I love it here.
- February 22, 2022 at 4:40 am #6239761968 SoniaLadyRegistered On: November 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 50Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Thank you Raquel!!!
And thanks also for answering in spanish to Sofia.
Sometimes is difficult to express our feelings in a lenguage that is not ours. Sisters help understunding a lot but somrtimes we write wrongly or too academic.
Un Beso y un abrazo!!!
Y si vienes a España estas invitada a una cerveza!!!!
- February 22, 2022 at 4:49 am #623980
- January 26, 2022 at 1:07 pm #615500Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 187Has thanked: 585 timesBeen thanked: 681 times
I have been here (first time) for almost one year.
I joined looking for answers more than advise. I never formally introduced myself because I’m kind of shy and at the time really didn’t know what to say. Early on I really didn’t post very much as I was mostly reading and searching. I have tried to be more active here lately when I felt there was something I could add to a conversation.
- January 26, 2022 at 7:05 am #615393ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 32Replies: 137Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 546 times
I have been a member since 2015. Took a short sabbatical once after a purge but was back within a month. I’m on chat nearly everyday, post pictures often, and read thru the forums. I also think it is important to be a paying member to help cover the cost of running the website. There is sometimes a little drama. I am saddened when it seems we all can’t get along, but I suppose that is part of group dynamics. Over the years I’ve seen many ladies come and go, and many stay of course. It’s delightful to see a newcomer arrive and watch them grow. Those that left I hope they are okay. Don’t know the reasons they are gone but I wish them well. This lifestyle is a struggle on many levels. Bless you all for the friendship and fellowship (is there a feminine tense for ‘fellow’ship?).
- January 29, 2022 at 8:34 pm #616482MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 460Has thanked: 282 timesBeen thanked: 802 times
The closest I can come up with is sisterhood.
- January 27, 2022 at 4:31 am #615650LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
I’ve never used the chat room. It seems to be too “stream-of-consciousness” for me. I stick with the forums where I can be away for a day or two and catch up on most stuff when I return.
BTW there doesn’t appear to be a famine version of fellowship. Academia considers it gender neutral. The word fellow as a nickname of sorts for men developed much later than fellowship. This is based on just a bit of Googling.
If I could pay without it showing up on our shared credit card account statement, I’d love to financially support CDH.
- January 26, 2022 at 3:47 am #615372Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
I joined CH years ago but like many other groups where I thought I could find likeminded people, I just forgot I joined.
Recently I rediscovered this group that I had no idea I joined years ago. I now find great pleasure coming here every morning and spend time sharing my secret life as a crossdresser. I find it very liberating to be totally open with others about the pleasures I get from crossdressing and enjoying feeling feminine.
I love commenting on as many posts as I can relate to. It’s such a wonderful feeling to just let your most deepest inner feelings and thoughts out. It almost feels as good as putting on a dress and going out in public.
- January 27, 2022 at 4:32 am #615651
- January 25, 2022 at 11:46 pm #615346AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 262Has thanked: 926 timesBeen thanked: 951 times
I first joined in 2019 because I had a major purge and then started cross dressing again only a few weeks later. I thought it would be best to try to understand this part of myself so I signed up here and I’ve had so many great discussions since 🙂
I’ve spent a few weeks away here and there, mostly when I didn’t have much time to be online.
My time here began with a purge of my women’s things… I can now say that I’ve actually purged part of my male wardrobe, a little while ago I got rid of my boxers 🙂
- January 26, 2022 at 3:06 am #615362LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
It’s always nice to see you. And if you ever have the urge to purge, again, message me and I’ll talk you out of it (or at least give you my address, so you can send it to me 😉).
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Raquel Smith.
- January 25, 2022 at 9:04 pm #615330Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 500Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 1663 times
I joined in December 2020 and have been active since. I enjoy the interaction with the other residents and love reading their posts and replying in kind. The support I have felt through my interaction has been great and it is nice to have an avenue where I can feel wanted and loved and not judged. Thank you so much for all the ‘thank you’ to my posts.
- January 25, 2022 at 6:57 pm #615298RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 335Has thanked: 761 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
Good question, Raquel
I have been on and active since first registering. CDH was the first CD site that I registered Revel with back on December 2020, and it’s the only CD site that I’m currently on. As explained in my second article, CDH and the sisters here are like family to me. I love the kindness and support that has been shown to me by the sisters. I love this Girl Gang here. 🙂
- January 25, 2022 at 7:30 pm #615303
- January 25, 2022 at 2:47 pm #615237Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 92Replies: 5047Has thanked: 7275 timesBeen thanked: 12820 times
- January 25, 2022 at 6:46 pm #615293
- January 25, 2022 at 2:19 pm #615234Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1011Has thanked: 3752 timesBeen thanked: 4707 times
This is the first site I have joined. I sat back and saw what was happening and then started to post. It’s a big community and it has had its ups and downs. The core of the site is support. We may get new people coming in and ask the same questions and it will be repetitious. That is part of it as they will never know what has been written before and it is important to them. Help and advice is the centre pin and why we are here. No ones opinion is worth more than another, the recipient will have a myriad of replies which, hopefully will answer the question and give them food for thought. We can all learn and get some great tips here too. It can pick us up when we are down and of course – You are not alone.
- January 25, 2022 at 9:41 am #615164Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 67Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
This is my first and only account. I’m mostly a FT CD/TG so the support here is a natural part of my life at this point. That said, It’s not unusual to take time where I only lurk or outright dont login for days to a week or 2. That’s just my natural position on social media in general though
- January 25, 2022 at 10:37 am #615190LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
I agree, Heather, that logging in here, is the only support I receive for my crossdressing and has become a home-away-from-home. I do tend to check in at least every 3 or 4 days, at the longest, though. More like daily or every other day.
- January 25, 2022 at 8:23 am #615154Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1239Has thanked: 7617 timesBeen thanked: 6149 times
In the past my dressing fever has risen and fallen but always came back soon enough and usually stronger. As I’ve gotten older I seem to be in a permanent state of more fem than male now so I don’t believe I’ll be leaving CDH anytime soon. I’ve only been here for less than a year. I love reading all the other girls experiences and in turn expressing myself so unless I’m kicked out for some reason I’ll be here looking for that next post.
- January 25, 2022 at 7:33 am #615140MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 959Has thanked: 4914 timesBeen thanked: 4543 times
It was a good day when I found cdh. Like many here, I’d feel a lot more isolated without it. And yes, people disappear for a variety of reasons. It’s a bit strange when you don’t see what were once regular posters around. But to counter that, there seems to always be new voices appear to add to the mix.
I’m on my first sign up, and post pretty regularly. I did think of leaving once, and thought I was serious. It was a little crisis of confidence, but thanks to the sensible influence of some of the members here, I realised it would have been a bad decision..
I also did a ‘time out’ out last summer. I felt maybe I was getting too much into the forum, and forgetting there was real life out there – mind you, I’ve seen this sort of thing happen on other forums too, I don’t think it’s cdh, rather just the nature of forums ( or is it just a human trait?)
So I challenged myself to stay away for a month. And as soon as I’d succeeded, I was back again, lol. It wouldn’t surprise me if I did something similar in the future. It never hurts to stand back and take stock once in a while. But that’s not the same as leaving.
- January 25, 2022 at 6:18 am #615123Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 268Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 785 times
In late 2016 I realized that I was not going to purge again. This gift/curse was not going away. In I joined here in Feb 2017 and have stayed and will not leave.
In the late 90s early 2000s i was on another message board and did leave it for a number of years (4-6?) only to come back to it.
- January 25, 2022 at 6:40 pm #615289
- January 25, 2022 at 5:48 am #615115Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
I too have been relatively active since joining. Sure, I may have gone a few days with barely any activity when real life gets in the way. But I’m drawn back in.
Unless there was something detrimental about leaving the account open, I don’t see a reason for me to delete the account. If I should find at some point it no longer fits me, it doesn’t do any harm just leaving it open but inactive. Unless I was inactive for an extended period (months if not years), I’d just let it be.
To me, deleting the account is like purging. You can do away with the physical, but the need will still be there, and there will usually come a time when the need for the physical overwhelms you and you wish you hadn’t purged in the first place.
- January 25, 2022 at 6:38 pm #615287LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
- January 27, 2022 at 8:00 pm #615861Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
Fortunately I’ve only had to do a half purge once. When my ex found my stuff, she threw it all out. But being the one who takes out the garbage, I found what she did and retrieved about half the items and let the other half go. That’s the closest I’ve had to a purge.
- January 25, 2022 at 5:40 am #615112LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 219Has thanked: 1432 timesBeen thanked: 831 times
My desire to CD is much different from many here. My reason will come and go. Like now, I haven’t replied to any post in quite a while. Now I feel like I will be on the site more. My desire is rising again.
I don’t know if I’m making sense.
- January 25, 2022 at 7:33 am #615139Stephanie LakeLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 54Has thanked: 323 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
I’m the same, it comes in waves. I go a few months where, other than underdressing and admiring women’s clothing, I don’t think that much about it. Then, for no reason I can think of, it hits me. All I can think about is wanting to go shopping and buy dresses and other women’s clothing. I want to learn makeup and act feminine. That will last for a few months, then go away. wish I knew why.
- January 25, 2022 at 7:42 am #615141LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 219Has thanked: 1432 timesBeen thanked: 831 times
Don’t know if this is appropriate, but I have gone from looking at beautiful women thinking I would love to go out with her to I wish I could BE her. That doesn’t go away for me. But the desire in my life to dress does come and go.
- January 25, 2022 at 6:35 pm #615286LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 772Has thanked: 2712 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
I think many of us can relate to what you are saying. The pink fog rolls in and rolls back out for a lot of girls here. For me personally, it’s always there. I’ve underdressed in panties consistently for years, now.
On the other topic, looking at women with envy vs. lust also makes sense. Especially when the urge to crossdress is strong. We (at least some of us) yearn to be seen as a girl, so admiring a pretty GG and wanting to be like her fits in with that.
I just hope we get to enjoy your company regardless of how you are feeling.
- January 25, 2022 at 6:42 pm #615290
- February 22, 2022 at 4:33 am #623975LadyRegistered On: November 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 50Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
It was absolutely confusing for me to think that I desired a woman in X kind of clothes or underwear to realize that I wanted me to be tha woman dreessed in that way.
And In this moment it is even more confusing for me that wanting to be a woman I am beggining to strongly desire a man ( never before) when I am crossdressing.
I thik is part of accepting the androgyn myself.
And difficult to manage being married with a woman.
Anything you need I am here
- February 23, 2022 at 2:32 am #624284LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 219Has thanked: 1432 timesBeen thanked: 831 times
- February 27, 2022 at 8:15 am #625308LadyRegistered On: November 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 50Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
In my case I always kept my sexual desires under a strict control and repression…. something was terrible beyond opening 100% to my sexuality….
In my case beyond was Sonia and her/ my desires to reach my complete sexuality
It is wjete I am now but I think is not a questipn of reason or organizing ourserlves with order.
I think that Sexuality is the last hiden place where myself shouted to be….
1 user thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.