Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This past Wednesday I drove out for my monthly COVID-19 test. On Friday while I was at work I got the email back with the result…positive.

I have no idea how I came to be infected, since I’m obliged to wear a mask at all times at work and otherwise do so anytime I’m in public. I estimate the window within which I mysteriously picked it up was just 7 days, since the previous Wednesday I donated platelets at the Red Cross, and one of the tests on my blood that they run is for COVID-19 antibodies, which came back negative.

I’m asymptomatic for now and hope that I stay that way, but of course I can’t work and am obliged to self isolate at home, going out only to be retested. As long as I’m feeling fine I may as well take the time to catch up on my K-drama viewing and other chores and do so dressed up. Today after I showered and shaved I slipped into a black v neck top and black leather skirt over my black nylon Torrid bra with my forms, black patterned tights over black nylon Maidenform Girl hipsters and a pair of black Wetkiss ankle boots (women’s size 15) that I just scored on Amazon:

AmazonSmile | wetkiss Women’s Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Chunky Heel Elastic Chelsea Ankle Booties Slip On Crocodile Print Western Boots | Ankle & Bootie

I sent PDF copies of my test result to my dispatcher and my primary care physician and tomorrow I’ll have to reopen my unemployment claim and schedule another test. I pray that this passes quickly and without drama.

Christine

Hi honey, you aren’t the only one. I’m isolating myself as I’m positive too. Doing what I can in the house and spending time watching youtube and playing ac4 on my PS3. Hope you stay healthy and content honey.

Love Trish

I am so sorry that anyone has to go through this. It must make for a very anxious as well as lonely time. My sincere wishes for a rapid and thorough recovery.

Araminta.

Hi Christine nice to meet you and hope this mess leaves us alone soon as you are isolated at home for a bit only saving grace to this is being able to dress and be as much Christine as possible at least i guess you can .. Sorry are you married and does she accept and support Christine  so hope for you girlfriend  anyhow take care and be careful yes we joke a lot about this Chinese mess but its not a joke  take care.. big hugs for a speedy recovery

Stephanie Bass

Hi Christine,

Sorry to hear your Covid test was positive.  Hope your isolation time passes quickly.  And hope your symptoms continue to remain benign.  Enjoy your Christine time.

Alice

Continuing to exhibit no symptoms so far, and have gone a little more casual today as I watch some of the action in the LPGA’s season opener. Some of my shopping in the recent past has been from Discount Dance, where I acquired a few long sleeved scoop neck nylon leotards and convertible tights from Theatricals along with some sparkly nylon leggings and tops from Ingenue and 2 pairs of Capezio nylon panties (1 bikini and 1 thong). For today I’m in a nude leotard over a beige Capezio nylon bikini brief, light suntan convertible tights and a beige nylon Cacique strapless bra with my forms (the leotard’s scoop neck meant that a regular bra’s straps would show). I spent the morning on ebay scoring 17 pairs of big girls panties, 12 from the now-temporarily defunct Justice (once the little sister brand of Lane Bryant and Catherine’s) to go with 4 pairs from a recent Savers haul and 5 more from Maidenform Girl, a brand I referenced in another thread I started.

Christine

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sorry to hear of your positive test Christine.  We all hope you have no or mild symptoms.  My daughter tested positive in early July but only had mild symptoms,she felt like she had a cold and lost her sense of smell.  Her 13 year old daughter had some symptoms but never was tested??  My daughter’s husband never tested positive and they slept together.  My daughter figures she got it at work, she’s a nurse at a long term care facility. I guess what i’m saying is that sometimes it is not that easy to catch and sometimes it is transmitted easily, sometimes the symptoms are very mild and sometimes they are deadly.  So for now lets all err on the side of caution.

Sandy

First and Foremost, get well and cleared soonest. Second, those booties are TOO CUUUTE! I might have to break down and get me some… maybe.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Best wishes Christine….your health IS the most important thing…

Grace xx

Trisha
      Duchess

I used my mandatory Rona Vacation to get some projects done around the house and shop. My work also sent me stuff to do and paid me while I was off.

Just like you I have no idea where I got it but the downtime was nice.

Best wishes

Trisha

Best wishes. Hope the recovery is fast and without issue.

With 5 inches/12.5cm of fresh snow on the ground from overnight I elected to go out and clear the driveway and front walk. I’m still asymptomatic so I was certainly well enough to do this, and I get fresh air and vitamin D in the process. Casual dress was the order of the day as I didn’t leave the property otherwise but beneath my winter coat and boots I was wearing a black v neck t-shirt over my filled out white polyester Emma balconnette bra and light brown Gloria Vanderbilt jeans over a pair of pink nylon Justice hipsters (girls size 20) that was part of the haul I scored this week on ebay and brown knee highs. I am planning to dress up more for when I go for another drive up test tomorrow because it will turn sharply colder over the weekend and over that time I hope to have the results from both yesterday’s and tomorrow’s tests so I’m hoping for improvement. 

Christine

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?