- March 21, 2020 at 1:10 am #327546Ger HaydenParticipantRegistered On: February 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
It’s a I’ll wind….
I’m self isolating at the moment. Taking the opportunity to do my nails and practice my makeup skills. Enjoying the time to explore my femme side. Anyone else self isolating and enjoying the freedom to be who you really are?
- March 28, 2020 at 1:55 pm #329776Marcie MayParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 96Has thanked: 406 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
Definitely not, have no time to myself, wife and kids at home 24/7…..
- March 28, 2020 at 1:26 pm #329752LeaParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 56Replies: 185Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
With the house always full, can’t find a safe time to crossdress other than late at night, after all are asleep. Also missing my thrift store shopping and hoping all the wonderful store staff are doing okay and their stores survive. Overall, meh.
- March 27, 2020 at 8:16 am #329415Rachel WellsParticipantRegistered On: October 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 39Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
The missus and me are both working from home, and our daughter is studying here as well. I’m not completely “out”, so I can’t really dress. But, I do have a study to myself, so I put on a sneaky pair of heels while the door is closed. Even had a conference call with my boss like that. 🙂
- March 27, 2020 at 5:54 am #329386Beth KranskParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 6 times
Any of you single ladies taking advantage of your one trip outside for exercise to dress and go for a walk. I was thinking a germ mask and some sun glasses and a decent wig at social distancing might be easy to pull off
- March 26, 2020 at 7:54 pm #329265Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 121Has thanked: 481 timesBeen thanked: 393 times
Recently single been doing a lot of shopping getting bethanys wardrobe back and better than ever. A few more things and she’ll be a complete girl and as I’m working at home which I do anyway I can be her all the time unless a customer comes by which isn’t often. I wore gloves out a couple times as I had my nails painted. I’ve had mascara on a few times going out to run errands too. I really don’t care anymore. I made myself dress in drab today as I kept going and changing it trying new clothes on the last few days instead of working as much as I should. So today I worked in drab other than my bra and panties under I got a lot done and tomorrow if I can finish certain projects I can go back to work as Bethany.
- March 26, 2020 at 6:41 pm #329254https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 109Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
I actually sold the big cruiser motorcycle. Now I have an dual sport (street legal dirt bike). Mostly tide dirt roads way out in the county. I have one friend that I ride with.
- March 23, 2020 at 7:56 pm #328430https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 109Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
Not really in self isolation since I’m still going to work. I have been limiting trips to the store and non essential shopping. I have been practicing social distancing for a good number of years. I use to date a lot and spend a lot of time at the American legion and riding my motorcycle with various riding clubs. I basically have been kinda fed up with people and their drama. Drama, lies and people (women) trying to control me is why I haven’t even attempted to date in over 5 years now. If my office shuts down and I have to work from home, self isolate it wouldn’t bother me one bit. It would mean I could be Keelee more hours in the day.
- March 23, 2020 at 3:23 pm #328367Toni KohlsParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 181Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
For the most part I have been in self imposed quarantine for a while now but I clean 2 health care buildings that takes me a few hours every night. Despite having loads of free time I have unfortunately had no chance to get en femme. It’s heartbreaking because I feel like I am swimming in the pink mist lol
- March 23, 2020 at 2:28 pm #328362MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 176Has thanked: 740 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
- March 22, 2020 at 5:34 am #327806Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 381Has thanked: 1408 timesBeen thanked: 1107 times
I am cocearned for my sick wife ( not related to virus) but can be considered underlying issue. She is 65. My mother in law who is 92 does have all underlying issues but still manages to get up and work in house all day. We together care for our three young grandchildten. I am so grateful for both these woman for accepting my crossdressing. They do take the time to teach me how to be a better person. They have taught me that it is just not about the clothes it s about being a good, kind feminine,understanding ,nurturing and loving people. The clothes are what come last. The clothes will come and go as styles change. The foundation never changes. Enjoy your femininity it is what makes us special luv Stephanie
- March 21, 2020 at 10:15 pm #327768SeraphinaParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 212Has thanked: 1777 timesBeen thanked: 735 times
like many others here I’m at home, and my S/O is also working from home. So not only have I cut all face to face social interaction but I don’t have any opportunities to dress or play.
on the plus side (really, in these continuously crazy times it is essential to find any tiny sliver of positivity) we are spending time together, exercising every day and eating better than either of us have for years.
Hopefully I can also work the next phase of ‘the talk’
- March 21, 2020 at 7:59 pm #327753Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 386Has thanked: 573 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
I’m single, retired (old), and live alone. The pandemic has caused the New Orleans mayor to virtually shut down the city – no open restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. One might think that being in such a situation, COVID would provide me with even more opportunity to crossdress without outside disturbance. After all, what else would there be for a devoted xdresser to do?
But, alas, these dark times are so depressing and worrisome, it’s affected my very passion for CDing. However, I was happy to see Vanessa’s pledge to keep the CDH community together, virtually speaking, so that we may all remain interconnected, but still practice “social distancing.”
Stay well, all you ladies of CDH!
- March 21, 2020 at 6:15 pm #327745DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 260Has thanked: 774 timesBeen thanked: 1210 times
I am returning to Canada having spent the last 3 weeks in the UK. I am required to self isolate for 14 days.
Because I have been home with family I have not been able to dress for the last 3 weeks. I really need to spend some time enfemme, but although my wife is fairly understanding, my CDing makes her uncomfortable. Since we will be under each other’s feet for a further 14 days I may have to be happy with painted toe nails and underdressing. My wife is comfortable braiding my hair, so I do have that.
- March 21, 2020 at 5:57 pm #327742Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 177Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 557 times
In California we’re on lockdown – all non-essential outdoor activity is prohibited. I’m out of the house more than most people because of my government job. But I have no idea when I’ll have a chance to dress. My girlfriend doesn’t want to see me and she’s home all the time now. There’s no other options at the moment. Being busy at work helps to limit my dysphoria. But that won’t last for long. I’ll have to get creative if this drags on for months.
CDH is my lifeline right now. Thanks to everyone that’s participating! We’ll get thru this. Be safe and be good to yourselves!
- March 21, 2020 at 2:05 pm #327686Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 54Replies: 553Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1315 times
My beloved and I are in the “mature” at risk group and have deceided to self isolate by choice, not necessity.
As for Caty time, cos that takes place mostly away from home when I do overnight “charity business trips”, thats shut down completely.
Tho I do have a private 10x10ft storage unit where most of Caty’s things live. Its quite homely, natural light, power and carpeted. Also has a desk and laptop
So when things “get too bad” may have to get down there, shove my tapered piece of wood in the roller door track, (aka lock) and have a nice Caty time
- March 21, 2020 at 10:43 am #327666Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 273Has thanked: 411 timesBeen thanked: 797 times
Not much fun here, my wife came home Tuesday night not feeling well so we locked ourselves down and contacted public health on Wednesday. We were told to self isolate and keep them up to date on the situation. By Thursday night she was really not well and I sent the public health a message, with in an hour we had a nurse at the door who took some test samples. We still have no results but we are now officially under quarantine. OH YAY! Our government of Ontario announced late yesterday that if we get caught out when we are officially quarantined we face a $1000 fine and a non-complying business is facing up to a $500 000 fine. Stuff just got real. My wife is fine, she’s very healthy and will have no problems fighting this off but it’s just a pain in the ass. Pardon my language but that sums it up. Take care ladies and stay healthy.
- March 21, 2020 at 7:01 am #327598Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 307Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 557 times
I’ve been living as a woman 50% of the time for a couple of years and have often said “if only I could work at home”… The boss finally gave in last week so finally I can, albeit in forced conditions, so I’m 100% me at the moment.
Due to getting a bad throat and the flu-like aches and weakness yesterday I’m committing myself to isolation for the time being even though the symptoms have almost vanished today (seasonal bug or covid19? I’m not likely to ever know.) I had been planning to nip to the local farm shop for some fresh veg but I’ll have to do that another time. Tins will do for now. The only thing I might run drastically short on is foundation!
I hope you are all doing your best to stay well, and help others when you can.
*hugs* (at a safe distance)
- March 21, 2020 at 6:06 am #327587
- March 21, 2020 at 5:26 am #327574Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 440Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 954 times
I’m single and retired so it really hasn’t changed the way I live all that much. One little thing that’s helpful is the recommendation of wearing gloves when grocery shopping. Now I don’t feel compelled to remove my press on nails if I need to get some fresh produce.
- March 21, 2020 at 2:29 am #327558DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 189Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
- March 21, 2020 at 2:27 am #327557IsabelBParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
Not sure about the ‘great’ bit…
But, yes, taking advantage of the extra time at home to dress as much as possible. Office/workwear while actually working and some thing more casual when not (or more dressy, as the mood takes me!)
- March 21, 2020 at 1:26 am #327552Anne WesleyParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.