Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

OK Girls, new year new beard.

So time for a shave. I am going to shave it off so I can do some makeup looks.

Its been a long time for myself, any advice for post shaving?

Should I do a mask or moisturizer afterwards before I apply some makeup.  Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Charlotte

I haven’t had a beard in a long time but I use a moisturizer after I shave due to dry skin. Don’t know how your skin is after you shave but I may not hurt to apply a little moisturizer. Hugs, Allysa

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

When I shaved mine off it had been many years since my face felt a razor.  Even with a fresh blade my skin was irritated for a couple of days.  I put moisturizer on twice a day for a few days.  I didn’t try makeup until after that.  Use good moisturizer made for women.  It’ll be better for your skin and is intended to be used before applying makeup.

/EA

A lot of this will depend on your particular beard (how long, how thick, how fast it actually grows).  I’ve been spending the past few weeks trying to IPL mine away with little success so my typical method is to hit it at the eleventh hour before going full femme to delay the inevitable 24:00 shadow.  That said I will often let it grow for a day or two ahead of time (schedule permitting) as it seems to shave off cleaner that way.

That said, experiment.  See what works for you and what doesn’t.  And remember if all else fails, beard cover/concealer is your friend.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

What Emily said. If you’ve had a beard a while… you do not want to do makeup right away. Let your skin “calm down” a little before you do that. You may even have to shave a few times, but moisturize and hydrate the skin before you irritate it with makeup honey.

HAve fun out there!

xoxo

Rayna

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?