Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is not meant to be obscene at all but I shave my entire body but find it difficult to shave three places: my bum, my back and my pubic area. I have tried Nair, etc. but it is too strong for my sensitive skin and leaves burns and pain. I was wondering if you girls had any hints, ideas, tools or simply advice as to how to address these areas on my body easier and leaving them hat-free. I am hidden so I won’t go for a wax and please don’t think of this as a ‘sexual’ topic but more of girl talk and advice from you my gf’s! Thanks, Jessie

I use an electric razer for my bum and privates, and have my wife do my back.
      Hugs, Regi.

Thanks sweetie. Wish my SO knew so she could help me! Have you found a good electric razor you can recommend as gentle but effective honey?

This is the one I use, and it works well fro me, I also use it on my upper chest
          3.7V Men Electric Razor, MAX-T 2900r/min 3D Rotary Waterproof Electric Shaver for Men with Pop-up Trimmer

Hi Jess, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. I did not find your question obscene – unique perhaps. I don’t recall anyone asking it on this site before, but I don’t read every single thing that appears in forums, articles, posts or messages. Sorry I can’t help you out with a tip or two but I am sure you will get some CDH members who will provide you with some ideas. – Blessings

I have ofter thought about having a wax but  .. As my wife helps in that area when Stephanie is coming over i ask her to look for me and she comes to the shower and shaves my back and backside to keep me hairless as i do rest  great Question ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Once I get my body hair free, it is pretty easy to keep it that way by shaving every few days.  The problem I have is removing body hair when it has been a long time since I last shaved.  I find Nair to be very effective at removing any hair I want gone.  (Fortunately, it does not cause any problems with my skin.)  If you can put up with the bad effects of Nair one time, Jess, then keeping your body hair free with a razor should not be difficult.  Of course, I wouldn’t recommend Nair if the burns and pain are too bad.

Anonymous

Hello

Not much help I’m afraid as I use Veet on my ” derriere”, which works s treat for me, but it can burn if left on too long. As Stephanie G says, once under control, it’s easy to maintain…..

If you have to do your back solo, try putting cream on a soft loofah type brush, you can easily reach all over with that…5/10 mins and under the shower….job done.

Grace xx

Hi jess, i had a work mate who was like a Gorilla, he very successfully used a small 4″foam  paint roller with cream  and then showered. We used to tease him , but the results were very effective. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Brilliant!!!!

Siobhan
      Lady

I use a Phillips bodygroomer with no guard on, so it shaves, in those areas (back, sack and crack),  for everywhere else I use a Braun epilator.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?