• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I actually hate to even talk about shaving, but it is one of the evil necessities if you want to look more feminine.  The routine I have used all my life to obtain a hair free face has been to shave with a blade.  I’ve tried waxing and epilating but both of those methods resulted in irritation and ingrown hairs.  So, I shave, and because of this, I am always on the lookout for the best razor.  I just purchased a Mach 3 Turbo from Gillette after reading numerous reviews.  I have to say that after using it (twice on subsequent days) it performed better than any other razor I’ve ever used.  The first day, when my facial hairs had been growing for 3 days, I used my standard technique of shaving with the grain, and then against, and the result was the closest, most comfortable result I have ever experienced.  The real test, though, would come the next day.  And when I shaved again I got almost the same result, super smooth, with little or no irritation.  If you are like me and using shaving to prepare your face for feminization, then I highly recommend the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo.  It performed better than any other razor I’ve tried.

Hugs,

Sally

Thanks Sally….I use the Dollar Shave Club and get pretty good results.

Glory
      Lady

I have been using a smooth skin bare IPL at home for the last few months as I was told these items were moving ahead. Result is that I barely have any hair on legs few pop up around the knee only and hair free on arms and hands minimal on chest and tummy. Face is more stubborn cheeks are starting to go but chin and lip are less but slowly getting there ( those pesky hairs near edge of lips are gone which is great)  and pubic area is just as stubborn oddly enough not sure why hair is gone elsewhere but these 2 spots seem to put up a fight. This seems to depend on hair and skin tone. Hope this helps

Personally, I use the dollar store “el generico” triple blade razors on my face, also shaving with and against the grain. For my legs, chest etc., I use an epilator. W-Mart had them on sale for 19.99. In the winter it gets me by a week or so at a time, summer about 4-5 days. Can’t live without it now!

Anonymous

Has anyone else found it challenging to find spas that offer extensive options of waxing for men, seems like all any of them will do is back and chest, and maybe legs, I have found none in my locale that even offer male Brazilian waxing, and they will only go so far down on the back.

I use Nair on my legs, chest, stomach and back and razors for my face and pubic areas. I also use a generic triple blade razor and shave in all directions. I find the best way to get a close shave is to shave in the shower and use your sense of feel rather than sight. Rub your fingers over your skin in all directions to feel for protruding hairs. Hairs grow in all directions, so you need to shave in all directions. Lightly rubbing your skin will let you feel which way the hairs are pointing, so you can get them all.
      Of course, if you’re like me, they’ll start growing back 15 minutes later.

I have always shaved right after I shower.  You’ll get a better shave since your face has less oils and the hair is softer.

To remove body hair:

l recent purchased one of those trimmers (about 1 1/4 inch) wide at Walmart  it’s by revlon cost $16 for set.  This thing comes with a bunch of attachments.  I use mine to trim my eyebrows real close.   It could be used any where in the body and it cut pretty close so a follow up with a razor is easy on legs.  It cuts my chest hair so close I don’t even use a razor after.

I use a Gillette razor on my face as well.  I was given a tip here by another girl that has worked nicely for me.  After shaving normally with my razor I then shave, in all directions as most of us do.  For the second shave I use a Venus razor, the kind with the Olay moisturizing stuff on it.  I find it works really well.  I can’t guarantee it gets closer, but much less irritation.  Like Jenna I use a trimmer for my chest, back, and arms and it gets close enough and is great.

As for my legs, waxing is the only way to go for me.  I have waxed for so long I can go for at least a month and still wear a skirt bare legged and be fine.  Over time it thins the hair out so there is less and less each time.  The salon I go to is great.  They do actually offer Brazilian for men because they have a male estitician (spelling?).  I haven’t done it though, I do use a razor for the naughty bits.  I know waxing isn’t an option for everyone but if you can I highly recommend it.

I watched a show the other night with the Wayans Brothers…The set themselves up for a Brazilian waxing…..results…….were mayham. I occasionally catch a hair in my razor….electric and/or soap and dual blade. The pain is off the chart…..I cannot imagine getting a hot wax Brazilian. Having a piece of shrapnel dug out of your body with no morphine is far preferable to a pube getting snagged!

Lady Veronica

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I have been using the Venus like Jessica. with and against the grain and in all directions on the neck. Then I use a Mach 3 for the areas that are hard to get with the Venus (like right under the nose, below the bottom lip – soul patch area). Lastly, I have a great Braun electric that I use on the neck to get it as close to smooth as possible

Anonymous

I normally use clippers on my face arms and torso but I shave my legs with a razor; I however am struggling with shaving around my lips because it’s been with me for so long I am not sure if I will look the same without it.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?