• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

Like so many others here I am still trying to figure things out. Starting slow and would like to get shoe, boots, and booties that fit. Spent time looking at local shoe stores and have found the size needed, but have a hard time finding wide width. This is especially true for the high heel styles. How do you get around this, and where are good placed to find stylish wide width shoes?

Anonymous

Hi Katherine Amazon have a nice selection.

Sarah xx

SteffieC
      Duchess

I used to get them at Payless which may be making a comeback

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Torrid has true wide-width shoes.   Like someone said, not the biggest selection in the world, but they fit well and are made well and will last.

Anonymous

Hi Katherine,

And welcome to my world. I’m a 12W in men’s/13WW in ladies’ and they are really hard to find; in pumps, nearly impossible. But Shoe Show has some styles up to 14W, and a thorough search will find more on Amazon. Colors are usually limited, though.
      As to why: 80% of men have D-width feet, and about the same %age of women size B. It is easier on inventory to cater to these and ignore the rest of us, so don’t waste your time looking in the average shoe shop. Torrid, DSW and Shoe Show are about it for the brick & mortar stores. Your best bet online is Amazon and Zappo’s; and Payless is trying to return as an online store, so you might check them out.
      Hugs,
      Bettylou

Thank you for the information, I will have to check them out. With women getting taller, and the crossdressing market, I don’t know why shoe companies aren’t making both larger sizes and width shoes. I would think it is a no brainer…!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?