Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I decided to shop for girls clothes at thrift shops today. Just to see how i and assistants dealt with the situation. I was in drab as i havent got hair and makeup sorted yet. Previously i was nervous buying tights and used self checkmout at mayor stores . I ended up with 2 lovely skirts, handbag. A pair of flatties and ankle boot’s. A lovely black silk shirt, which im wearing when writing this. No problems with service and my only fail was looking for makeup, as i was confused by the choice and what i need. I possibly require help with this. Confidence is the key, if they look at you,look back. The young lady in the first shop was lovely and wished me a lovely day. Perhaps the younger generation are more in tune with sexual diversity and dont judge. Something learned in a few hours.

Good for you, Paula.
      I have to say, the younger generation is so much more open and accepting than my generation, If only we could transfuse their philosophies into our own, at least some of them, the world would be a better place.
      As a young man, I was a hippy and was often called girly, because of my hair, clothing, etc., and I think I carried that scorn with me for far too many years.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Good for you ! 🙂

As you say, confidence is the key and that comes with time….

If I’m out clothes shopping with my partner then the sales assistants probably assume that I am buying for her so they don’t give it a second thought – if I’m on my own then maybe it’s more obvious I’m shopping for myself but I haven’t experienced any funny looks yet , and to be honest, I don’t really care. I’m too happy treating myself to something new to wear than be worried about what someone else thinks of my fashion choices 😊

Becka
      Lady

I have been shopping at thrift stores regularly for sometime now. If I go in with a mind of what I’m looking for and focus on that and that only I never have the feeling of “being watched”.

I think it’s really in all we project. No one seems to care or even notice, and I’ve even had some fun little conversations with women shopping in the same section as me. At check out, I know at a couple of shops people are familiar with me, as I see them more often than I should! 🙂

But really, no one seems to notice or care, and I’m always in some form of dress.

Love and Hugs!
      R.

Anonymous

As I have said on here many times before Paula, many shop assistants do not bat an eye lid on male or indeed a CD buying female clothes or accessories..
      The important thing to them is you are customer spending money, and hopefully a returning one to continue doing so.
      Lol Amanda xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?