Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay broke the bank this week. Went to Victoria’s Secret and bought 5 new bra’s. So excited. I also ordered a good handful of panties from Katie’s and Laura’s (thanks all that recommended them). They arrived by mail yesterday. I have a new wardrobe to underdress in as my opportunities to get out fully dressed are limited.

BUT today is a work from home day, so ladies, I’m off to do my makeup and get dressed! Been so looking forward to today can’t wait to do my makeup, put on perfume and get dressed to the 9’s for the day.

Rachel

Anonymous
      Lady

Have a wonderful day Rachel. We feel your excitement! Let Rachel shine!

Thanks Michelle! I intend to. Opportunities to dress up while a little more frequent these days are still to few and far between!

Rachel

Anonymous
          Lady

Its never enough! Enjoy!

J J
      Lady

I love buying a new bra and matching panty. It is what dressing is all about for me, and the foundation for everything else. The reality of it though is that I already have too many (I know, one can never have too many bras and panties), but it is just practical to not buy any more.

That said, I haven’t bought a new bra in ages and I am due…and it is Christmas.

JJ – It had been quite a while for me as well, and my favorite with crossover straps is showing a bit of wear so I’ve been wanting something new for a while and passed a shopping mall, so I thought I’d treat myself. Really enjoyed looking through all the glitzy finery, but settled on some really pretty if not understated ones. I bought all of them with crossover straps so I don’t have to fiddle with them once on. I wore a pretty black push up with crossover straps under my work clothes yesterday and loved it all day long.

Feels great once in a while to treat yourself.

Rachel.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I hope the day is sheer bliss for you Rachel.

Anonymous

This is so awesome. Looks like Christmas came early for you. Enjoy the new outfits.

Enjoy the day Rachelbeing yourself!  And enjoy your new purchases.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Rachel,

I hope you had a ball yesterday, and you can enjoy the new bras, and panties very often!
      💕Lara

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I know the day has come and gone Rachel but I hope the thrill is still with in you.. There’s nothing like buying a new set of lingerie and dressing to the 9’s, I’m sure you’ll do it again.
      Sherri

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?