Tagged: 

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’d like to buy some tops (first time irl). I use one of my wife’s old bras (like to get me own soon). I just use small baby clothes to fill them out (one day I’d like to get forms). Curious what my options are when buying tops. Do I stuff the bra or not? If so, with what?

Anonymous

Hi James,

Well, I would say yes to stuffing the bra, that way you get a better idea of how they will look.

As for with what, well while breast forms would be ideal, they can be pricey depending on the size you are looking for, and difficult to decide on with so many different brands. But there is a cheaper method for those unsure. It’s something women do when considering breast implants and choosing a size. Rice Sizers!

I had considered using them when I was having a hard time finding forms to use so I ended up doing loads of research into it. This site is helpful and they even have a chart to breakdown the sizes. Granted it’s in CC’s, but a simple google search can translate that.

https://www.drpancholi.com/blog/make-accurate-breast-implant-sizers-home/

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began dressing, I used to use small balloons for breasts. I found if I put some water in them, they would shape pretty well. Of course avoiding bumping into other people could possibly burst the balloon. Fortunately that never happened.

Anonymous

I’ve gone shopping all year with only my natural A cups; then recently began wearing my forms and noted no difference; probably because your shoulders, not your bust will determine the fit of a top.  Your bra will need to match your forms when you buy them, so I suggest getting the forms first.

Don’t waste your time with birdseed, water balloons, socks, and all the other silly stuff to stuff “your” bra. Forms are cheap enough to just buy and enjoy. As for “your” bra… Go buy yourself a bra that is yours. I would never wear someone else’s bra ever. Hope that helps.

-SR-

Anonymous

Absolutely! Haley came alive the first time I wore my breasts!

Anonymous

That would be very bad.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?