Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Similitude

Look beyond the silver coating behind the mirror.

Superficial glare and the blindness it inflicts.

I often get in the way of seeing my reflection.

Obstructions of what we want to see conflict with the need to see what lies beyond the looking glass.

Staring into one’s own eyes, I soon find out that the eyes looking back at me are not always mine.

The longer you look, the more changes you see. A transformation of the mind, into one of a stranger.

Twisted and contorted images, in a man made likeness, of a world unknown.

Until, finally, the breaking glass brings reality to me again, when I will see myself in a new light.

Hi Gina! What a very insightful poem(?). If you read between the lines you can  see someone who is well seasoned in lifes’ experiences. Every time I study myself in the mirror (while applying make-up), I see somebody different and the less I really know myself. Lifes’ road has had a profound influence on my face and in my eyes. As the song went…….I really don’t know life at all or myself.

Looking forward to hearing more from you dear!

Lady Veronica

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Beautiful poem, Gina. The poet’s shrewd gaze interprets her transformation before the mirror. A mirror that returns to us the realities converted into illusions, in which we try to find answers. As if a sort of impostor looked at us strangely from the other side of the mirror, disturbing us.

Gisela

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?