Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I always slept naked. Then I got some pink t-shirts, so I sleep in those. Then for some reason I decided to try tucking for sleep. It is amazing to fall asleep and wake up smooth(er).

Has anyone else tried this?

I tuck almost automatically when going to sleep, but looses the tuck during my sleep.

I do not loose it. I push up my testicles and pull my penis as far back as it will stretch and push it into my ass crack. When I get up I can even walk around with it firmly in place.

I loose it because have a little hydrocele on my right side due to  an acute hernia in my groin when I was a baby and because of the surgery done then I can’t get my right testicle to stay inside. I’ve tried for many years to no avail. Pulling back and in between works for me when I’m not sleeping.

Nor do I lose it.

Well I never thought of it as sleep tucking but I wear panties 24/7 and yes I love the smooth / tucked/ snug feeling of my panties.

Hi Again Janice nice to have you home and i used to sleep naked now over the last few years as 15 ha ha when i moved with wife and kids to Montana i could dress more easier so i sleep in a nightgown and panties as i have many that fit snug like being tucked a wonderful feeling and look when getting up in the am to go to work looking like a ha ha girl yea..

Stephanie

Hi Janice, I either wear beautiful/romantic lingerie or satin pjs to bed but no tucking for me.

[postquote quote=649665]
      In what way?

you orgasm in your sleep?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?