- Yes, and I have a special set for it.
- No, I don't want to/know if it would damage them.
- No, it just feels weird
- May 12, 2021 at 11:20 am #491320Nikky JunctionParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
Hey I was wondering if anybody actually sleeps in/with their breast forms. I was thinking about doing it but I’m not sure if it could be potentially damaging or what the real risks are… Or even if there are any at all.
I have a pull on vest style (*edit* I’m now fairly certain it’s called a breast plate. I hesitated to use that term because it sounded to much like armor lol *end-edit*) from roanyer if that helps, and it SEEMS plenty sturdy (despite being something so soft and feminine lol) but I’m kinda scared they’ll get damaged… Any tips and/or opinions would be appreciated.
Sorry if i seem awkward, it’s hard for me to even talk about this stuff let alone ask questions…
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Nikky Junction.
- May 15, 2021 at 11:14 pm #492534Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 186Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 739 times
- May 13, 2021 at 10:15 am #491699Darlene HollisLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
My work requires me to be away from home during the week. I dress during non work hours, love sleeping with my silicone breast forms in a nice fitting pocket bra and silky nighties. I have a set of smaller tear drops & a set of larger triangle forms. They both feel fantastic to wake up to. If they wear out in two years, I figure it is worth it! The only dissapointment is having to put them away every morning to go to work. Total drab on weekends when home with the SO-gives me something to look forward to for the work week.
- May 13, 2021 at 3:37 am #491555LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3212 times
No I don’t wear forms in bed due to a delicate balance of self interest.
“She who must be obeyed” is happy to have a female friend and long walks or relaxed evenings chatting are all definitely ok. As some of you may have seen she even took me shopping recently.
Intimacy however is a totally different ballgame. I’m totally conscious that whilst I’m encouraged to wear a silky nighty in bed if anything other than sleep is envisaged the nighty has to come off. There is no imaginable scenario where my wife is likely to turn over in the morning and say in a slightly languid tone “come closer darling” if there’s a pair of boobs between us and a sleep bra, nighty and forms to be removed before I’m anything like a man.
Therefore irrespective of what “She who must be obeyed” might or might not tolerate my own self interest says no. If it’s a choice between waking up with bigger breasts but no feeling in my nipples or morning cuddles there’s no competition.
- May 13, 2021 at 2:17 am #491550Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4621 times
- May 12, 2021 at 4:19 pm #491465K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 645Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 1263 times
I used to sleep with breast forms in place all the time, but found that they wear out much faster that way. It would seem that you are talking about a breast plate in your post though. I do have one of those and have slept in it once. That next day, my skin was extremely itchy in that area. Not because of that reason, but because I sweat so much under it is the reason why I don’t find myself using it as much as regular breast forms.
- May 12, 2021 at 3:58 pm #491455Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
- May 12, 2021 at 3:56 pm #491454Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
Nope never. I have a wonderful rash around my nipples from just wearing my.forms in the heat of Palm Springs. So I need to find a better way to avoid this rash again. Lotrim isn’t helping. How do.I go to.my PCP and say “look at this rash around my.nipples on my shaved chest” Dr. Says ” humm what were you wearing “? 🤔
- May 13, 2021 at 7:05 am #491616Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 827 times
Jamie, check out breast form covers. I had the rash too but once I bought a pair of covers, I can wear my forms all day. No more nipple rash.
- May 15, 2021 at 2:03 pm #492413
- May 13, 2021 at 1:03 am #491546Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 109Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
- May 12, 2021 at 3:36 pm #491444Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2973 times
As others have said, its lovely top wake up and “feel my boobs hanging”. Or sleeping on my side and one “snuggles up” against the other.
Just dont sleep on your tummy, you’ll “bust” them
PS Old joke, man goes to lingerie shop to buy a bra for his wife. Store lady. “what bust”. Man. “dunno ,think it wore out”
- May 12, 2021 at 3:26 pm #491434GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11451 timesBeen thanked: 5539 times
- May 12, 2021 at 3:23 pm #491429DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
No don’t sleep in breast forms use to but since having natural B cups now sleep in a teddy or cami with them. Oh the ones use to sleep in were from divine collection athena breast plate
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Donna.
- May 12, 2021 at 3:16 pm #491425Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10198 times
I have slept wearing them before, mainly weekends when I don’t have work….it’s lovely waking up with that ” full feeling” in a bra. I do have a smaller pair of forms just for this reason.
- May 12, 2021 at 2:37 pm #491385Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1979 times
The bag around the silicon forms can pop and start to ooze out the silicon if you sleep in them, particularly if you roll over and put weight on them. It doesn’t mean it will happen, but it is a possibility. If that happens you would probably have to either toss them or possibly use one of those heat sealers to reseal the bag.
If you want to sleep with forms frequently, I’d suggest go with sleep-safe forms. Foam forms are sleep safe, but have little weight. I bought Pals forms, which are a gel, not silicon. They have weight and are sleep safe because there is no bag to pop. They are priced similar to silicon forms (maybe a bit more but nothing crazy). I have been sleeping in them for the last year or so.
There are also some forms that are very expensive but are also sleep safe. They are probably meant for someone wearing it much longer term than the average crossdresser, so I suspect fewer go for these very expensive options.
- May 12, 2021 at 7:38 pm #491508Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 517Has thanked: 911 timesBeen thanked: 1301 times
Exactly what happened to me, Alison. I’d had a dedicated pair of rather inexpensive silicone forms from Amazon, worn in a dedicated pocket bra which I slept in for a couple years. A few months ago, the skin on one of the breastforms split and started oozing sticky yuccchy stuff. I thought I could save them by wrapping in Saran wrap, but I could feel the ooze underneath the wrap.
I ordered a set of Pals forms from Glamour Boutique and have been sleeping in those (in a pocket bra) ever since. I don’t like them as much as my triangle silicone forms, but, hey, they’re only for sleeping. They have a strange shape and a weird smell, and to tell the truth, feel a little “sticky”, too.
But I’m going to take Glamour Boutique at their word: “safe to sleep in” they say. So far, so good, but my silicone forms lasted a couple years before the outer skin split. I hope these last until I can break myself of the habit of sleeping in forms and bra!!!
- May 12, 2021 at 2:30 pm #491380PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 714 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
- May 12, 2021 at 1:23 pm #491355Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
- May 12, 2021 at 12:42 pm #491346Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I have taken naps in both breast forms (with bra) and a breast plate. I haven’t slept the whole night in either though.
I haven’t had any issues, and it kinda feels good knowing that when you wake up you’re still in femme mode.
Would I do it overnight ? Yes, I would try it. However, my wife isn’t too fond of the idea. Her statement is “what happens if there is a fire and you have to run out of the house in your boobs ?”
- May 12, 2021 at 12:46 pm #491348Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 467Has thanked: 1299 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
Gee Wendy, it sounds like you would be way out of the closet if that fire scenario happened. Just remember to have clean underwear on just in case. Your wife may not see the humor in that response so perhaps it is better left thought but unsaid. 😊
- May 12, 2021 at 11:48 am #491333T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 375Has thanked: 4240 timesBeen thanked: 1589 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.