Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

When Diana first emerged I thought I was just going to be a man who likes wearing dresses but it seems I am much more than that.  My tastes in just about everything have changed.  I watch a lot of house flipping shows on HGTV, stuff I was never interested in before.  I even love romance films.  My taste in music has totally changed.  Even my taste in books has changed.  I used to love horror and action thrillers.  Now I’m devouring romance novels.  I definitely have a feminine side and she’s exerting more of an influence on me.  Transitioning is not on the cards as my wife has made it clear she married a man and any change in that would effectively end our marriage.  We have been married for 15 years and after a rocky few days she has been amazingly understanding and supportive, even allowing me to be dressed around her and even calling me Diana a few times.  My favorite alcoholic drink is red wine, where I used to prefer beer.  I belong to Goodreads and I just changed my profile just putting my name as D W, my masculine and feminine initials.  I took down my profile pic and put a pic of the words “I like who I am becoming…a lot.”  I’m not ready to come out fully on GR, but anyone who has been following my reading list must have noticed how my book choices have changed.

The point to my post is for anyone who became a CD later in life, and I know there are a fair few of you out there, did you notice a similar change in tastes?  Or is it just me?  I’m just curious to know how common this phenomenon is.

I know what you mean. I have been watching and enjoying so called ‘chick flicks’ and find myself tearing up and crying. I like love stories, watching the shopping networks for women’s clothing and jewelry. In department stores feminine items always catch my attention. I can browse for hours in the clothing and makeup areas. If I see a top for example I immediately start thinking about skirts, pants and shoes that will go with it. OMG, I’ve become my mother!

Hi Diana

Thanks for sharing.

Yes yes yes.

I feel it is more to do with breaking down barriers within our male psyche. From a very young age most boys are ‘conditioned’ by male role models, the schoolyard, media, TV& film, sports etc, to be seen to like certain things and dislike others. Taught consciously and sometimes subconsciously to be  a man.

The Bianca in me only came out to play after my divorce, when for the first time in my life I realised I was able to be who I wanted to be, not who I was supposed to be. And yes discovered I love fashion, chic flicks, silk, satin, lace, Disco and modern pop music etc etc etc. I felt that half of me which had been buried all my life was finally blossoming, and I love it.

The divorce was nothing to do with cross dressing, I never started until after the divorce. Please do not take this to mean you should, you are very lucky to have an accepting wife.

I know I am heterosexual in my 50s now. Resigned to the fact I will probably never meet a woman accepting of the Bianca in me because it is still such a big ‘issue’ for most females. But I do not know if I would be able to bury this part of me again, it has brought me so much joy, and at the end of the day do not think I am doing anything wrong.

Do you think women had the same problems when they started wearing ‘mens’ clothes, pants, pyjamas, biker jackets, suits etc.

❤️B

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?