Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When I first joined CDH, I thought I would be the odd man out, gone in less then a week, here I am months later. I have leard that I have alot more in common with many of the other members, and not alone, from why I dress, sexuality, marital status, and favorite color panties.

Another thing I’ve picked up from the site, was from the members photos, and that is I did not have enough jewelry there is more to being a lady then just wearing a dress you need a little bling to go with it.

since joining CDH, has it improved your Crossdressing experience like it has mine?

Thanks Sophie

Sylvia
      Lady

Since I joined CDH , I can’t even begin to tell how much it has influenced me.
      For instance I bought a lot of stuff these last few weeks :
      Severall Pantyhose , a Bra , a Little black Dress , black Panties…
      I’m beginning to become more and more comfortable bying these things for myself in the larger stores in my male mode.
      At first you worry how they will react to you at the cash register ( I always pick a Female cashier ) , but I have experienced that you mostly don’t get a reaction at all,
      and when you get one it’s usually just a smile or friendly expression on their faces!
      So I gess they are used to some men bying these things and they don’t give it to much thought.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sophie, the members here are all over the board. I have been so happy with all the stories of those going out, interacting in there feminine mode. These have given me the courage to go out myself and I am so happy with my progress doing this.

. . .Cassie

Anonymous

Go Cassie ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Sophie….

Outrageous jewellery was part of me before I found this ” heaven “…but I would encourage you all to get the bling…it’s such a confidence booster.

Chunky necklaces and bracelets can take away the eye from the ” oversize male ” components!!!!…

Grace ❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Sophie, CDH has been an awaking for me. I found I am not alone and that there are so many loving and caring girls here.

Hugs, Liara

Paula
      Lady

I can safely say that I am like many women here. My outside shell is that of a man but my inside is filled with feminine thoughts ever since I was a boy. I love CDH and wish I could spend more time on here and dress more often but right now it’s just not happening. It’s ok though for I am happy at my current situation and soon I will be able to dress more and explore my feminine side.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hasn’t changed the way I dress but this site has improved my CDing by being able to express myself among all of my many sisters. We learn that there are many common similarities in crossdressing and how we started. We are not alone and this place proves it.

Being a life long, confused at first, more confused at puberty, CD/girlfriend, I think I have  greatly improved my understanding of this life we live.  CDH has by far given me a ‘base’ I can turn to and openly discuss so many things common to us.

Over time I have met and made many CD friends in real-time, but that number pales in comparison to the sheer numbers we have here that offer so many ways to approach things.  From very huge (as we ourselves see some things) to the most minor, help and advice is rapidly and gladly given from so many people.

I have been able to tweak and fine tune my appearance and presentation, change a little of my attitude, laugh and even cry, or laugh until I cry.  CDH gives us all a safe place to be ourselves and polish up some of the rough edges, to become the ladies we wish to be.

PaulaF.

Trisha
      Duchess

Absolutely it has. But mostly from a confidence point. These ladies are quite the influencers. I have went from home body to traveler in a short time and it is all due to the fine ladies here on CDH.

Trisha

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?