Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      JackieBoy
      Baroness

Every Spring I go through a very difficult time in that I want to transition to being a real woman and it is a very powerful desire. It is almost as it is related to the time when an animal would be in heat. It almost consumes me.

The rest of the year I still think about it, but know that deep down inside I need to be a man and express my feminine side the one time a week I get to express that side by dressing up.

Does anyone else go through these seasonal aberrations?

I don’t want to transition at all, so I don’t think it’s seasonal with me.  I have lived as a woman for the better part of the last year since COVID hit.  I have thought about it occasionally, but not seriously.

Anonymous

At 75 in October, no transition for me.

I do look forward to going out dressed more often.

Dr. T.J.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Yes, that applies to me also. If fact, all my desires and emotions run more strongly in spring, along with more intense bouts of depression. In general, I just plain feel more alive in spring. It’s been this way my entire life.

I’ve only been dresseing for 3 months. In that time I’ve basically gone full time,or most of the time anyway. I dress at work home, when shopping and I would at my friends, if we were allowed out. At this rate by the time we reach the end of spring my male side will be for necessary occasions only. I’ve actually started grieving for him.

Love Trish

Katey Doe
      Lady

I would love to dress full time no matter what the season. My life right now I cannot do it so I have to stay secret for now. In the fall and winter I have more options to wear different things. In summer and spring my wardrobe options really shrink down. So I said yes because that’s where I want to be. In reality spring and summer my options are few. Hugs Katey

What a great question, Jackie! Spring for me is a paradox in that while I have the urge to dress more, it is much more difficult in practical terms because options are much more limited. In the winter, I can wear a dress under a long coat with a scarf around my hair and the mask, which hides my beard and moustache, and go to the supermarket, as I did on Sunday. It was very exciting! Once the sun comes out and the temperatures rise, it’s back to lingerie and occasionally pantyhose. Mixed emotions, really.

Hugs,

Ginny

Alice Black
      Duchess

I can not transition due to history of major health issues including triple heart bypass and cancer. Question is moot subject.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Transition – never crossed my mind to any level.
      Spring desire, not sure. In the past years it been a bit reverse in that I was dressed to some level during the winter and had to give it up over the summer (can’t hide pantyhose under shorts). That meant that coming fall the urge was strong.

Now I suspect I won’t have the same restrictions so no big change to desire just due to season.

/kt

I have no desire to transition,  but my urge to dress peaks at the end of summer.  I joined CDH in September and became a duchess in a September a year later.

It is always a body hair free month and I don’t know why the impulse should be so seasonal, if I ever decide to go public Jennifer will probably be  leaving the house sometime in September

I’ve considered transitioning full time but not now. I’m still so new at this that I need to get comfortable with the idea of living as a woman full time vs. dressing part time. Still, I found myself shopping for dresses online today. One question for you ladies, and apologies if it is off-topic, but how do women’s sizes compare to mens? I’m about 6ft 2 in tall, 230 pounds so I’m afraid if I buy a women’s xl or 2xl size jumper or dress it will be too small.

I’m already in the process of ‘translation’ and there is no way back!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m about he same all year long. I enjoy dressing it’s a hobby. In the colder months I go out less frequently and wear my to sexy to wear out outfits. The warmer months are fun as I get to wear my summer clothes.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?