Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Hi ladies,
      I’m not a fan of the above.but respect the rights of others if  they are so inclined.
      But I still cant help but have a giggle when ever I read mine, especially in “Virgo’s month of September” ie my birth month.
      Hence to mine in today’s “Sundee paper”.
      “The sun is about to complete its annual visit to your sign. Is there anything you want to complete or confess. A full moon on Tuesday in your relationship sector .on Tuesday will bring issues to the surface”.
      My reaction? Complete??? yes that enfemme bra fitting would be lovely, but I cant do that in lockdown.
      Confess? No.. I am not about to have the full blown “talk” with my beloved.
      Full moon on Tuesday and “Issues”. Just make sure if I’m doing Caty’s laundry etc that I dont leave anything laying around where I should not.
      Any comments “for or against”?
      Caty.
      Anonymous

Hi Caty,

I’m not even a Virgo, but I could make that reading work for me too. There’s lots I could do with confessing !

Against: It’s hard to imagine a few sentences for one star sign apply to one twelfth of the world population. And the astrologers are for the most part fully aware they are just grifting.

For: it’s similar to the cardboard programmer technique. The suggestions in your astrology ‘reading’ give your mind an opportunity to connect the words to your own internal issues and reconsider things that are on your mind.

I much prefer using the I Ching – “It furthers one to cross the great water”

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Caty.

not for me….its poppycock.

I love the way believers stretch what’s written to fit their lives

…” oh, yes…it’s right again”…

Definition…..”Horror- Scope”  =  frighteningly wide ranging.

I think the main truth is that most of it is in conjunction with Uranus….or does it all just seem to come from there!!!!!!

of course, this is just my opinion!!

Grace 😂😂

Ah, astrology!  The art that mastered the cold read before the cold read was even a thing.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always been a “more things in heaven and earth” kind of gal.  Perhaps there’s some truth to the alignment of the stars and the planets at our birth affecting our entire outlook on life.  Look at the profound impact the moon has, for example, on the tides and the reproductive cycles of a myriad of species (our own included).

However, it does beg the question: do we act this way because the stars have aligned just so or because we’ve been *told* that’s how someone born in our particular time should act?  It would be interesting to study the personality traits of people who have never even heard of astrology and see how they line up.

Or maybe it’s just one of this Pisces’ flights of fancy. 😉

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi Grace,

I too have “wiped” any sense of truth in Astrology, especially as you stated, in connection with Uranus

Reminds me of a great put down I heard a long time ago.

“Hope the operation is a success(to connect the “above”) with your gullet” Cos whats coming out of your mouth is…… (CDH censored).

Caty.

Anonymous

😂😂😂

Anonymous

In the case of astrology..I am certain like any other profession, there are good and bad practioners. I think it is easy to poo poo something which we don’t understand and are likely never to investigate more fully. I have met people with unusual gifts … especially in the past few years.. so while i will probably never consult an astrologist….i hope they do can divine something from the heavens…

I dont buy into it. Every now and again it nay reveal in accordance something that actually fit that daily horoscope. I think a lot of it falls into projecting the idea into the readers mind. Then subconsciously its acted upon throughout the day. Because now, it’s on the readers mind.

Personally I stay away from any kind of divining or fortune telling, but that isn’t to say that i would dusuade or prevent someone from doing it.

There are some gifted people out there, so whose to say that some extent of that is truthful. Nature is affected by such things, why not people too? Its certainly a rabbit hole of a thought/topic.

I’m with you Caty. I don’t put any stock in it either, but I used to enjoy reading it and getting a good giggle. But your post just made me realize that, as my cell phone became my primary media source and I stopped getting and reading the newspaper, I haven’t seen a horoscope in years. Same thing with advice columns, comic strips and crossword puzzles. Hmmm… Now I’m considering getting the newspaper delivered again.

Hugs,

Elise

Anonymous

Hi Elise,

It might be worth you getting a cheap laptop – or maybe a tablet – (for the screen size mostly), and start finding favourites to bookmark. I too have lost the news’paper’ habit. Instead I use several  online versions, and they’ve got their associated games, typically crosswords that are interactive, but also the odd agony aunt too.  Cartoons and horoscopes – I don’t know – but I’m sure if you can be bothered there’s some free horoscopes sites to be found.

Marti xxx

Oh, I’ve got plenty of access to technology. That’s not the issue. It’s just the convenience (and perhaps more the nostalgia) of holding the paper in your hand and glancing at the different “features” as you commute or take a coffee break. I wouldn’t go out of my way to find the horoscope, but when it was there I glanced at it. If that makes any sense.

Hugs,

Elise

Anonymous

– that makes perfect sense to me. I feel like it’s a treat when I occasionally buy a paper

Marti xxx

Agreed Caty that most of the astrology is out there somewhere but not here .. i read it from time to time just for the funnys of it except the one time i read it before joining here and it read in the evening of november two years ago it read that i need to reach to heaven for better enlightenment  then i found CDH it was true so i quit reading it so no badthings could happen happy where i am at hugs girl..

Stephanie Bass

Google “Sheldon debunks astrology.” I know (Big Bang Theory) is fiction, but the clip is both funny and true. Carl Sagan once remarked that “the doctor who delivered you had a far greater gravitational pull on you than the moon and the stars.”

You may be shocked, but I believe in astrology. To me, this science is quite credible and deserves special attention not only from scientists, but also from the ordinary people of our planet. There are so many experiments and examples that prove how celestial bodies influence human life and destiny. Of course, everyone chooses what to believe in. But I have had several conversations with a professional astrologer, and absolutely everything he said has turned out to be true. Besides, I often communicate with my psychic medium, who also helps me find answers to some questions and gives me the right advice. What do you think about psychics?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?