Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Achales79
      Lady

Hello, I’m Achales. It is pronounced “ah-cool-ays”. This is an entirely new and different concept for me, other than the childhood years spent with my Mother and Sisters forming my delicate identity. I enjoy being a male. I would not trade my sexuality. I’m finding that other gay men are not giving me what I want. It may be a confusion about gender roles or we are all just too readily available. I have never participated in altering my body, sound or appearance to sound like a female, ie, my opposite gender. Other than a Halloween occasion when a female friend insisted to paint my eyes. It is honestly, something I want to explore being, as I want to understand the type of men who are attracted to “t-girls”. It is an experience that is calling to me. However, it is rather expensive to buy items in addition to normal life items, especially during this COVID season. I reside in LA County with my dog. Perhaps I can make a friend or two, or gain some hand me downs. Please feel free to say hi. I’m only a status “Lady” member of this website. I don’t even yet have my “t-name” picked out yet. Please respect me, respect yourself, and let’s put health above all. Thanks for welcoming me.

Hi Achales, welcome to the CDH family. It’s a fab place to discover yourself and make friends honey. Most of the gals on the site are ladys and there’s no pressure to upgrade. Every one on the site is lovely so feel free to relax an put your heels up here. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Achales79
        Lady

Hi Trish. Thanks for being so swift and kind. How are your holidays? How is the COVID pandemic affecting your life?

Hi honey, I work in the food industry, so there’s a lot more procedures I have to follow at work. I also live in the UK, which has shutdown to atleast mid February.

There’s also the fact I think I might currently have it, waiting on my test results. All I know is I feel crap.

Love Tish

Hi Achales,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

[postquote quote=436032]

Love your story I’m kind of the same way but losing my wife to cancer almost three years ago I got back into wearing panties nylons heels I love it she never knew about it and I consider myself a closet Queen I’m a lot older now should have started this back when I first started enjoying all these sexy clothes I agree with you it’s expensive but worth it I bought many things either too big or too small keep working at it and hope I meet someone like me that knows what they’re doing and help me with all my dilemmas very much like dressing as a woman love the feel love the look stay in touch you help me I hope you I really feel we have things in common💋

I love reading your story you and I have a lot in common I was married I lost my wife almost three years ago to cancer she didn’t know about my closet queen look but now she is not here I got back into it and the more I do it the more I enjoy it nothing like a good pair of panties nylons in the Hills stay in contact my name is Rochelle and I would enjoy speaking to you

Anonymous

Hi B
      Interesting deeper inputs, I like that… I hope there is more, from where that came!!

Similar to Rochelle, I also ponder issues and good to hear / read(!) from you.

Hugs Roxanne.

Hi Achales
      The discussion around sexuality vs gender identity on this site is complex. I’m not sure if anyone really wants to talk openly about it, so I’ll choose my words carefully. If you are gay, but finding that interactions with others only on that basis are somewhat unfulfilling, then you may also have an underlying gender identity issue, which I would suggest is worth exploring. There are no rights or wrongs, just see what it feels like, firstly in private, to see if there is a level of conscious satisfaction in adding feminine attire to your dressing routine. If so, then explore further – is there a desire to interact with others en femme? Only by exploring your inner self can you start to understand the true nature of both your sexual and gender identities. It’s very complicated and I wish you all the best! This site is a great support network for those in exploration mode…

Achales79
        Lady

Thanks. Your response is well worded. Is there a classified part of this site? I would like to gain a new breastplate and possibly panties with penetrable femininity. Does anyone have a hook up or connection to a place with discounts? Or some old things to possibly get rid of? I am 5’7, 160#, 32 waist. I am brunette and Caucasian. I have nothing at all.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Achales79
      Lady

So sorry for your lack of joy and exuberance regarding life and physical well-being. The negative goes away, just be brave enough to let sleep melt it into a dream…and arise ready to be receptive to what is worthy of your attention again!

Welcome Achales!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?