• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I ordered the Kiss nails for my hands and feet. The big toe is the right size for my thumbs. The set for the hands is just too small. Does anyone know where I can find press on nails for big hands?

Hugs

Diane

Peta Mari
      Lady

Good question. I do grow my nails, but, because I work with my hands, they break and chip easy.

I don’t want to pay a saloon to do them, though I have had manicures with polish b4.

Because of my lifestyle, and I don’t want to be in female mode 24/7 – I like the ease of taking the polish off.

Diane,

Check out staticnails dot com.  They have larger sizes and each set is about 14 dollars, with 24 nails each.

Also look on ebay for  PoshNails.  They have some bigger sets.

Leah

I got Talon Tru-Tips for large hands from Amazon. They are pre-colored and they require trimming…. but I like them. Coincidentally, I just posted two selfies in which my nails can be seen.  They are a bit over  20 USD on amazon. Watch shipping charges though….

Anonymous

Diane,

Try http://www.transformation. co.uk they do bigger nails on their site and through their shops.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?