Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just thought I would share some memories of thoughts of and actual cross dressing. Starting with the old the first thoughts of cross dressing came at a very young age maybe 5 or 6 when I was caught wearing my sisters panties I had pulled from the hamper. I was to young for anyone to think anything of it. I can rember being scared and making the excuse “I made a mistake”. The next event I can rember comes while at school. The teacher was telling us about early times when for some reason like affordability or availability boys had to wear dresses. This excited me but I could not let it show. I told school mates ” can you imagine that and went on and on about it maybe to much.thou doust protest to much. I was giddy with the thought of it. Much later while staying at camp I noticed a girl cousin dropped her socks under the bed. I hoped she would forget the so I could try them on. Another time while staying overnight at a friends house,in his daughters bedroom she had left her cheerleaders outfit on the floor. I had to try it on but she was very petite and there was no way I was going to squeeze into that. I did try on some pantyhose I found while sleeping in another bedroom. Love the feel of pantyhose. A couple of times I painted my toenails with my moms polish when she wasn’t around. I would leave it on for a while then feeling funny about it and fearing getting caught I would remove it. One time I longed to know what it would be like to wear a skirt. With no way to acquire one I had the idea to wrap electrical tape around my waist and down my legs to make one but I ran out of tape. I told you these were strange memories. As an adult I have money to buy my own clothes and I have quite a few hidden in the closet of course. One last thing I did for a thrill a couple of times was to take a walk around the block after midnight wearing heels and a skirt. The risk of getting caught was exciting. Well I hope this was familiar to some and entertaining to all and makes you laugh a little. We can all use that.

I can definitely relate to some of that.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?