Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m getting really sick of hearing people say stupid things!

my wife and I were watching television, and there was an advertisement for some show. My wife made the comment that the show was about drag queens. I told her no, they are not drag queens. Her response “drag queens, cross dressers, it’s all the same”.

I wanted to scream! For as much as my wife claims to have this high IQ, have really good instincts (that have never been wrong according to her), she thinks that anyone that doesn’t believe the way she does, or sees. Things the way she does is either ill informed, or a deviant.
      end of my rant.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Wow! Just…wow! Good for you for keeping your cool. 💖

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Try to take it easy on her Lexie. I’ve been dressing since early childhood and at times I’m not sure what I am. It’s hard for an outsider to understand the difference.  It can be frustrating but try to be patient with her.

Its true, and truly unfortunate, some people involved in our lives are much better than others, some are dissapointing. I’ve been pretty lucky…so far.

Many people are good at 2 out of the three, they can repeatadly  cover their eyes and ears (at the same time even!) but often neglect their mouth.

We can really only educate those who are willing to learn.

Anonymous

My wife’s was “why can’t you just get over it already” 😒 gotta say that one hurt a little. But this💃🏻 Is me and I’m finally able to admit it. I am a crossdresser. 💕💋 Katie

I feel your pain. My wife seems to say stuff she isn’t even aware of that can hurt. I just know that she didn’t mean to hurt, and just move on. It generally, in my case, isn’t with the effort of trying to set it right or explain why that was hurtful. I don’t know how to explain this stuff to her, since I can’t explain it to myself.

Bridgette

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?