Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

A heatwave has moved in over the area and a lot of temperature records are broken. I mean when the night low is several degrees over the normal high it’s something unusual going on.

Anyway, since it’s warm and sunny we decided to leave the house to walk in some trails. I was dressed as Kelly and said “ok, I will just change and then we can go” and she replied “why, doesn’t Kelly want to go?”. I was a little surprised since I didn’t expect her to be ready to walk with Kelly in public close to home but I was of course happy.

We now been out several times so I’m no longer to nervous when going out but it’s still something different when taking a walk on a (relatively) crowed trail vs on the street.
      The only suitable jacket I have is a pink one (since my long winter coat isn’t good in +18c). Since I don’t expect anyone else to be in skirt and heels I took a long grey winter skirt and some ankle boots with block heels.
      Driving out there we noticed that we where far from alone having that idea. The parking lots where over filled and people had parked on the side of road and lots of people walking up and down along the side of the road.
      We made it to the trail I had in mind from start (no hills or bad paths so simple one to walk even in heels) just in time as someone left so we found a parking spot in the parking lot.
      We walked around the trail and looked at nature, chipmunks, birds and so on and took some pictures here and there. It was lots of families on the path but the looks I got seems to be more due to the way I stand out in skirt and heels than the male under the clothes.

Later we did go to a strip mall, did some shopping and there I found a jacket I liked that is purple instead of pink so it may stand out less.

Did then go to get some food in a shawarma place and while doing the obligatory mask and hand sanitising a lady came and said “excuse me ladies” as she passed by. I know some ladies here around have it all the time but for me it was the first time I been called lady by a stranger and it felt good.
      On to order and my wife first ordered her stuff, and then he said “and for you mam, what would you like?”. I felt good as I ordered my stuff. Even next person and the cashier addressed me as miss/mam.

We are now back home and I feel it’s been a great day (which isn’t even over yet). The great feeling of being out as Kelly has been going down a bit compared to the first time but now it went up again after this slight interaction with other people.

/kt

Anonymous

Congratulations on a successful and happy outing, Kelly.  Being referred to as a lady and being called “Ma’am” is the  ultimate validation of your femme persona, and music to your ears, I’m sure. (It was for me).

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[postquote quote=404065]
      Yes, being referred to as a lady was the ultimate high of the day. Didn’t expect it to feel that special.

/kt

Emily
      Lady

Sounds like a perfect day! Trail walking, shopping, lunch out. What more could a girl ask for? Well done you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?