Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Liam Wan
      Lady

Hello everyone,

I’m Liam, male 31

I like to dress up like women, cause from my perspective, women’s clothing is so much more stylish! But my friends do not support me, some of them abandoned me… I was hoping to find a community to chat and make friends

Hi Liam 💕

Very much welcome to CDH. Sorry about your friends. In here you can find new friends that doesn’t abandon you. Everybody in here will do their best to support you.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Welcome Liam, sorry to hear that you have lost friends but you have found many, many, more who are familiar with your journey and absolutely will not judge nor abandon you. Ask anything, someone will have an answer for you, and you are dead right – womens clothes rock!

Hugs Diana.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Liam, lol,  whasssup?  Welcome to CDH, a place where abandonment of a fellow sister is strictly verboten!  Sorry to hear of your troubles with the so called friends, that sadly happens to often for many of us.  The gals here are really sincere in our support for one another, so I hope you can settle in and feel like you can be yourself.  You can here.  When you get a chance fill out your profile, it helps us get to know you better too Liam!

Nice meeting you 🙂

Stevie

Be welcome Liam.

You will fine support and friend ship here.

You will also find many articles on improving your female persona.

Enjoy.

Catherine

Anonymous

Liam. Welcome to CDH, a place where you will have all the support you desire!

💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Liam   sorry hearing about your friends,  not too worry about that here. You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Liam,

Welcome to CDH.

Yes, women’s clothes are much more stylish and more fun to wear.

Alice

Hi Liam, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. You found one – a community of crossdressing people to chat and discuss crossdressing matters with and a lot of them you may want to establish friendship with. True friends would not have abandoned you just because of the clothes you like to wear! Here you can find friends who like to dress in feminine attire just like you do. Consider yourself better off in the long run. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Liam nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here .. As all these lovely ladies have said here i cant add much but i can say welcome to your new home .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms as we all will support you with tons of acceptance so get settled in make some friends and enjoy your self .. so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Liam!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?