Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

So I used to wear a 2 piece bikini for water scenarios like my sister in laws neighborhood pool. But I switched to wearing a 1 piece bathing suit with arm sleeves sweetie. But I can still wear a 2 piece bikini hun. I would prefer the 1 piece but it does not fit me perfect while the 2 piece does fit me perfectly and is better cause of my pale skin sadly so therefore I prefer the 1 piece. So which swimsuit do you ladies wear and prefer?

I have a belly, so I won’t even consider a two-piece suit. I have several one-piece suits. Most have the little skirt which helps hide me in front. But I also bought a special gender bending G-string underwear with an extra piece of elastic running vertically which acts as a gaff as well as feminizes me down there so that I can wear a one-piece without a skirt.

Meredith
      Lady

Bandeu top and cut offs.

Anonymous
      Lady

Way beyond swimsuits now but if I could I would wear a two piece and get that nice bikini tan line.

My fave style of swimsuits are one piece.  Most, if not all, in my collection are race/competition/training style suits.  I have a few kneesuits, but I find the knee part of the suit is quite tight.

I absolutely love the tight snug fit of competition suits.  Some in my collection offer the perfect amount of coverage for the bits down there.  I’ll admit, some are a little challenging to put on, but once on it feels amazing.

I prefer the medium cut.  But I do have low and high cuts as well.  The high cuts do become cheekier.

I have a few prized suits in my collection, and they come from Japan, S. Korea, and China.  Those suits, unlike N. American competition suits, are slightly tighter, are not lined and do not have any bra shelf.  Yet they are lighter.

Have one piece swimsuit and bikini purchased last week and they are both good on but I do prefer the one piece.It keeps everything neat and tidy.
      Love
      Helena

I have been thinking about buying a swimsuit but can’t decide on what style. I love the look of a bikini but would a one piece be better?

One piece over swim bike shorts which are needed to contain my lymphedema.

I prefer one piece swimsuits

J J
      Lady

I favor a two piece, but in reality mostly wear just a bikini bottom most of the time, so I guess that makes it a once piece with back-up.

The places I swim (pools, beaches, hot tubs) I can be nude so I don’t wear a suit and neither does my SO. No tan lines!

Best, Marlene.

Clara
      Lady

I prefer a 1  piece swim dress, just for a bit of modesty, but I am going to order a 2 piece soon which also has a litle skirt on it to provide some modesty down there.

Anonymous
      Lady

I prefer either a one piece or a tankini. I do like wearing a cheeky bikini bottom with a tankini top. I do like the bottom of either to not be full coverage but a cheeky style.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Mostly one-piece suits for me. I have a two piece and a tankini that i wear but not with others. I just don’t have a trim enough waistline to show that much skin.

I have a nice side tie black Bikini I wear to the hot tub and the beach.

Sarah Lee
      Lady

I have 2 two piece bikinis that I’ll wear to sunbath in my backyard. One is hot pink, big surprise,  the other is patchwork like a quilt.

I have mainly one -piece suits , a sneaky little two piece for sunbathing somewhere private, Ii think I may buy something nice when I come to the UK later this year.Can anyone recommend a store that sells either one or two piece suits, either online or instore?

Thanks girls!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?