Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, I had the recent opportunity to try wearing fem clothes while presenting as a man while traveling to visit family.   It was low key with female sweater, flats, and tinted lip balm.  Nobody blinked an eye or if they did, they didn’t say anything. The only time I did see a reaction was when I put on lipstick and forgot.  Toll attended did notice that, lol.  Today, I wore a woman’s tank top under a regular tshirt, my first woman’s shorts, and flats to the grocery store. Again, either nobody noticed or said anything.  I loved the shorts.  They fit so much better than my male shorts although it felt different having that much leg showing.  I have also been using a light coat of mascara without comment.  I am going to continue to test reactions…

I know what you mean, Georgia. I wear women’s shorts or jeans as often as I wear men’s shorts and jeans. No one has ever commented that I have heard either. I also usually wear black flats when dressed casually to which I have received compliments. In a cases, I am otherwise presenting as male. I too find woman’s jeans or shorts more comfortable and a better fit than the equivalent men’s fashions.

Mac

I have worn ladies’ flip-flops, but never flats. Thanks for this comment. I’m going to keep my eyes opened for a great pair of all-purpose flats the next time that I go shoe shopping.

Lea
      Lady

I too like women’s shorts, though I was suprised how revealing they can be. The same for flats – walking by a refrigerated aisle in a grocery aisle, I was surprised by the sudden cold my usually covered feet felt.

I often wear flats in male mode – most people don’t seem to even notice, I guess they don’t expect anything different so they don’t look and nobody looks at a guy’s shoes. Even women rarely notice, yet they take the time to look at other women’s shoes.

Anonymous

This story shows that we are changing society norms by wearing what we will and presenting as the feminine souls we are. Hugs ladies keep it up.

Anonymous

For years I have been wearing women’s shorts jeans sweaters and even blouses while in male mode without incident. I also have worn light masscra on my brows and eyelashes which no one seems to notice or at least hasn’t said   anything. I just felt more comfortable being me this way It’s worth experimenting with girls. Just keep it subtle .

I had an interesting revelation with an acquaintance who’s a very girly woman who I really have a  great time talking to who likes me very much. I dress femininely full time and in a way which i think is casual and modest but will occasionally wear dresses or skirts. It’s rare anyone says anything now that I dress more low key. I had never told her I was trans but I ended up saying, “You know I’m trans, right?” And she said said, “Yes” like it was so obvious and not an issue. Honestly it was so nice to know it may not just be people don’t notice. Maybe a lot of people are just fine with it. Dressing over the top was a thrill but I’m happier now. All that make up was also a lot of effort, and I like looking nice in a way that’s easy to do.

Hello Georgia; It’s good to hear about your first venture out in woman’s shorts. I haven’t got into ladies jeans, pants, or slacks yet, but I want to in the near future.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?