Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      I’m feeling very blessed today having just come from four wonderful days at the Erie Gala and seeing old friends and making new ones. I know it’s Thanksgiving today and I am super thankful for everything and its wonderful that we stop the proverbial “train of life” to see family, friends and break bread together.
      I saw a question the other day that asked if I thought who we are was a curse or a blessing. Thinking back to the gala, I sat alone for a bit taking it all in, watching the people that organized the event working to make sure everything was going right, the groups of friends that reconnected, the kindness of many to make friends with new girls that were there,…it was just outright amazing. Most of us don’t see each other that much and are not part of thier day to day lives yet the support and love that is shown when we are together is as deep as it would be with family. The notes that just say hi, or say you look fabulous or offer words of encouragement fill my heart. CDH has been a lifesaver for me….the friends I’ve made, the resources that are here for us, the love and caring by so many members and the work by a small group to make this a safe place is an unbelievable gift to our community. It’s truly beautiful and I am honored to be part of all of this. Thank you friends and I wish all of you a fabulous day! ❤️

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Same here Carole.  I feel incredibly blessed to have found CDH and connected with so many sisters.  The bonds I’ve made enrich my life in ways I couldn’t imagine.  CDH changed my life.

Today is Thanksgiving in the US.  A holiday when we give thanks for all that we have.  Those heartfelt sentiments can certainly be shared wherever you are.

To all my sisters, Happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Emily

I heard good things about the Erie Gala from Janice, sounds like it was a great success!

Happy holiday hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Carole as any of your thoughts you post warms my heart as when i joined here i was a lonley lady i had my wife as you know supports Stephanie ..  But its not the same as having girlfriends to chat with so my life has gained family and my heart is overabundant with joy with all the love and friendship from all you sisters and family members here from our combined home thank you for being here  much love to all ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi ladies,

Please add me to the list of members on this forum who are so grateful to have all these sisters to share and talk with. It is truly a wonderful thing to be thankful for!

Hugs,💕

Ms. Lauren M 😊

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Glad you had such a good time Carole. I think I’ll look into next year’s event.

And yes, CDH is indeed a special place. Very happy I’m here.

Happy Thanksgiving & hugs to all.
      Fiona

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

All I can say, Carole, is ditto to every thing you and everyone else has already said.

. /. Cassie

Carole –

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the Gala.

Like you I am thankful for CDH and the girls that are here.  The feeling of loneliness I once felt has gone away and I feel the love of all that are here.

Thank you for sharing about your esperien e.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?