Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well ladies, I think it’s time for me to say goodbye. The events around here of the last little while have made my decision for me. That you all for your kind words and thoughts. I wish you all the best in your endeavours and hope life brings you the happiness you deserve.

Goodbye, Heather.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Sorry to hear it. I wish you well, and may you also find the happiness you deserve!

💕Lara🤗

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Anonymous

Wishing you everything for the best, really. Take extra care. And be as positive as you can be. i wish you success too. be occupied and be kind to yourself too. Anya C

Events? I must have missed something.

Well, all the best to you!

xoxo
      Catherine

Krissy
        Lady

Me too, must of misses those said events? Sad to see someone leave though. X

Barb Wire
      Lady

This is sad news, Heather!

I’m sorry to see you go. And we’re just a stone’s throw away from one another! I hope you keep in touch and we do go for that beer on a summer’s patio!

Take care,

Barb

Heather,Sorry to see you leave.I wish you good luck on your journey and please be the best lady you can be. Hugs Michelle.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?