Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Since I live by myself and haven’t been invited by any of my siblings or other family members to any holiday gatherings (given the current circumstances I seriously wasn’t expecting an invitation) I chose to spend the afternoon watching a double feature at the movies and have a solitary holiday meal out. Just to spice things up I chose to do so completely en femme.

The outfit I chose for the occasion was a black and white print 3/4 sleeve midi dress over a purple nylon slip, a black Vanity Fair Sport wire free nylon bra with the straps criss-crossed in back and filled out with my forms, a black nylon waist cincher, black nylon flower print Cacique briefs, black fishnet thigh highs with a back seam, black knee high boots and a shoulder length brunette wig. My other color coordination was pairing the teal coat (it was wet and raw outside) with my new teal colored purse and this week’s set of Kiss press on nails: baby blue on the thumbs and pinkies and silver glitter on the middle three fingers of each hand.

I arrived at the theater for the 1245 showing of Kevin Costner’s latest “Let Him Go” and quickly settled into my seat in the back of the hall, not that it would have mattered where I sat as there were very few people in the entire 16 screen complex the entire day. When the show ended around 3 I used my drink coupon and had my Coke Zero mix poured for me, then I made a short drive to Boston Market for a plate of their Thanksgiving set. They ran out of stuffing and they didn’t have any vegetables aside from corn and mashed potatoes, so my spread consisted of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, macaroni and cheese, corn bread and a slice of apple pie. Because of local COVID-19 restrictions their seating was unavailable and I couldn’t bring it into the theater so I ended up eating standing up from the hatchback of my Prius before the 415 showing of Jackie Chan’s latest action flick “Vanguard”. Aside from one young woman on the cinema staff complimenting my nails I had no comments on my appearance, but given how few people were out I had no issues, even the couple of times I had to use the ladies room. I had to step out of the car one last time on the way home to get gas but I stayed by the pump. On the whole it was a good day. 

Christine

Hi Christine nice to meet you sounds like a wonderful day . I so envoy you girls getting to go out into the world as your lovely self  im a home body as where i live is a really small community with family also living close so not much of a chance to venture out . I have been Talking with Miss Flowers about going to Keystone in 2022 if this covid thing lets up . I have a very supportive wife who says we as both of us will go when it opens up this will Stephanies first steps into the world as a woman a long ways off but still scares me thinking about it  . So happy you had a wonderful time and a good dinner also . everyone deserves a wonderful womanly out of home experiance  again so happy for you .

Stephanie Bass

On my three days off from work I try to dress as feminine as possible and still blend in. With that in mind dresses and skirts are still out for now in favor of women’s slacks or jeans and blouses over my lingerie, even when I go to my frequent appointments with the Red Cross to donate platelets. In fact on my most recent visit just yesterday I wore distressed women’s skinny jeans with my red thigh high stay ups showing through the holes, red nylon Cacique briefs, a pink t shirt over a filled out red lace trimmed bra, my black thigh high boots and my black leather jacket along with dark purple/almost black press on nails. No one at the center even bats an eye when I show up dressed in female attire, even though without a wig I’m still decidedly male as I’m almost bald now, and the director even asked if I wanted a pair of brown suede boots that wouldn’t fit her but thought might look cute on me, but they were only size 9 so me and my men’s size 13 feet were forced to decline. If the weather cooperates, not a given since I do live in New England and it is now December, I might be a little bolder in my attire at my next appointment. I have an extra room available where I live to store stuff in so I have to take some time to clean it and then sort out my femme attire.

Christine

That sounds fabulous. I love the stories about girls getting out so much. Great inspiration and motivation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?