Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just received my new bra and it is electric.  How so you say.  Well, there are 4 heater elements and 4 vibrator sections built into the heater assembly. The outside of the bra connects to a USB port to charge the rechargeable batteries!!! Think of it……vibration and warmth for your breasts on call! The whole concept is yummy……..just like the vibrators in the panties……..OMG.  Haven’t tried it yet but will write a report on same once I give it some field trials.

If any of you are into Electro-sex……….this may be the answer. I really enjoy my Electro-sex kit and various glass wands. Combing my hair is my fave. Crackles and hair standing on end………totally awsome.

Later gators

Dame Veronica

Sounds very interesting. I’ll be waiting for a full report.  Just be careful in the rain!! I’d hate for you to get electrocuted by your undergarments!!

Hugs,

Elise

Hi Elise……now that comment gave me a big charge…..absolutely shocking!

I appears that the system on energizing is well sealed off so you can wash it.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Some of us Brits are a bit naive about what our transatlantic cousins get up to. When you’re charging it from a USB port, do you have to carry around a computer when you’ve gone for a stroll in the park? Is electro-sex a bit of a turn on?

Hi Gillian….thank you for your comments. The bra itself is meant to be worn on an short time basis. It is designed to massage the breast and supply warmth at the same time in order to improve blood circulation and nutient supplies for the breasts. This helps prevent cancer…..a dubious claim but breast massage for strengthing muscles and create healthy tissue is the main goal here. Alibabba, Aliexpress and Amazon carry many varieties of this bra.

As to portability……..this can be accomplished via a portible battery pack, like for cell phones and charge on the go, although that is not the real intent of this bra. The voltage is not enough to make an impression when it gets wet or washed.

Gillian….knowledge, no matter how trivial is always worth spending a few moments perusing. Electo-sex stimulation is not new…..very similar to effects of Tens electric unit of Dr. Ho. It releases an electrical charge to stimulate nerves and muscles of various areas of the body. The vagina or scrotum are particularly stimulated with these devices. What would we do without China!!!

Do investigate the subject…..think you will find it interesting. Voltages are not high enough to cause distress unless you have pacemakers or ICD’S.

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica:

Why am I getting a mental image of you in the airport, plugging your bra into a public charging station?!?! ROFLMAO!!

Now that would be a sight to see!!

Hugs,

Elise

Hi Elise……….not to mention the oooohhhssss and yes, yes, yes and dreamy look on my face!

I can see Gene Kelly now……………i’m dancin in the rain, I’m dancin it the rain, Life is happy again…I’m….BIZZZZZAAAAPPP!!!!!!! Oh no my goodness……I have headlights now.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?